"The Final Reveal" 🔞🔞

The sixth day came and with it, a growing sense of anticipation and dread. Tomorrow would be the day Stell finally met his stalker face-to-face. The fifth day had been peaceful-a trip to the beach with his friends to ease their nerves. But as they were lounging on the sand, Stell's phone buzzed. A message appeared on his screen:

"Tomorrow's the day you'll meet me. I want it to be just us two. Meet me in the last room of the building. I've reserved it for us."

The message made Stell's heart race. He shared the text with his friends, and while they were all scared for him, they couldn't help but hope that the stalker wasn't violent. Maybe it would all end peacefully.

On the final day, as 4 PM approached-the designated time for the meeting-the atmosphere was thick with anxiety. Stell told his friends not to worry about him and that he would update them as soon as anything happened. Reluctantly, the four of them agreed and decided to take a walk along the beach to distract themselves. But none of them could shake the tension in the air.

---

**Stell's POV**

As Stell approached the last room in the building, he noticed that the door was slightly ajar. His phone buzzed again.

"Come in, it's open."

Taking a deep breath, Stell slowly pushed the door open. The room was dark-too dark to see clearly. He squinted, trying to make out any shapes in the shadows when suddenly, a black figure emerged from the darkness.

Stell's breath caught in his throat as he recognized the person standing before him. Before he could even react, the black figure swiftly pinned him against the corner of the room.

"Surprise!" the figure exclaimed with a wicked grin.

Stell, though startled by the sudden movement, managed to keep his cool. He looked straight into the stalker's eyes and replied calmly, "It's not really a surprise. I already know who you are."

The figure's expression faltered, confusion replacing the cocky smile. "What? What do you mean?" the stalker asked, easing his grip on Stell.

Stell stepped back, adjusting his clothes before giving the stalker a knowing smirk. "It wasn't hard to figure out. All the signs were there."

The stalker seemed momentarily stunned, stepping back toward the bed. "You're so smart," he said slowly, clapping his hands in mock applause. "But how did you figure it out?"

Stell walked over and sat down beside the stalker on the bed. He chuckled lightly. "I know you better than you think. You might have thought you were hiding well, but your obsession was too obvious."

The stalker leaned in closer, his demeanor switching from amused to intrigued. "Tell me then," he challenged, his eyes glinting with interest. "How long have you known?"

Stell tilted his head, his smirk never fading. "Long enough," he said softly, slowing leaning closer to the Figure's face.

🔞🔞

"Let's have fun." Before the Figure could speak Stells kissed him, Deeply.

"You're so wild my love." The figure kissed back.

The both laid in bed kissing, slowly taking off each other's clothes.

When they both we're naked Stell got up the figure and started riding him.

"Ugh.."

Moan's we're all over the room, seems like the both we're having fun.

"Ugh, let's turn up the moment" Stell went to the kitchen and took the whipped cream, and applied it to The figures d*ck and started Liking and Eating it.

"Ugh, fuck!" the figure moaned

The Both had real fun, eating and f*cking each other.

It was night when they finished, they laid by the bed both feeling tired of what they did.

"Now may I ask? How'd you know it's me?"

"Oh Ken, your stalking skills doesn't match my capabilities" Stell said smirking.

*Flashback*
I was at ken's place ken had an forbidden room he couldn't let us inside, when night came I went to Ken's forbidden room I saw my room and an copy of my phone. Kens my stalker I saw an tiny room inside the forbidden room, when I went inside I saw Tons of injections, cameras.

*End of flashback*

"Oh your so smart my stalker" Ken replied after stell explained how he knew

"Oh you also know?" Stell curiously looked at Ken after he said that.

"Yes, I saw your phone was unlocked so I checked it for your pics to send to mine but when I opened your gallery it was full of my pictures, which my stalker sent me, that's how I knew you're my stalker"

"I guess we played each other's game"
Ken said smirking

"Well played!"

_____
author: the plot is so obvious lmao, sorryyy!