"Uninvited Jealousy"

The friends had returned to their busy lives, each managing their successful companies. Despite the hectic schedules, they made time to attend an important business organization meeting. After the meeting, Stell suggested they all have dinner together to catch up. He asked if it was alright to invite his secretary, Loueje, to join them, and everyone agreed.

At dinner, Stell and Loueje were incredibly close, which didn't go unnoticed by Ken. As the evening progressed, Ken's jealousy grew. Throughout the meal, Stell's phone kept buzzing with messages from his stalker, but he ignored them.

When it was time to leave, Ken excused himself first, needing some fresh air to cool off. Loueje and Stell followed a few minutes later. As they stepped outside, a black figure suddenly appeared and snatched Loueje away. Stell was too stunned to react in time.

Loueje woke up in a dimly lit, shady room, feeling disoriented and terrified. A tall figure loomed over him, casting a menacing shadow.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" Loueje stammered, his voice trembling with fear.

The tall man stepped closer, his face still hidden in the shadows. "Stay away from Stell," he warned in a low, threatening tone. "If you don't, there will be consequences."

"I promise, I'll stay away from him. Just let me go," Loueje pleaded, his eyes wide with terror.

The tall man nodded to his accomplices, who released their grip on Loueje. "Remember your promise," he said before disappearing into the shadows.

Loueje stumbled out of the building, his heart racing. The next week, he quit his job, leaving Stell confused and worried. Stell approached Pablo, hoping for some answers.

"Pablo, do you know anything about Loueje's sudden disappearance?" Stell asked, desperation in his voice.

Pablo shrugged nonchalantly. "No idea. People quit jobs all the time."

Stell couldn't shake the feeling that something was off, but with weeks passing by, he eventually let it go.

One day, the friends visited Stell at his company as he had requested. They chatted about various topics, including Loueje's sudden departure, which still puzzled Stell.

As they were talking, Ken received a call from his secretary. "Ken, your ex-girlfriend is here at the office. She's demanding to see you," she said urgently.

Ken's expression darkened. "I'll be there shortly," he replied, excusing himself from the group.

Arriving at his office, Ken saw Erica, his ex-girlfriend, waiting for him. She ran up to him and hugged him tightly, but Ken pushed her away, his anger barely contained.

"Ken, our parents have arranged for us to get married," Erica announced, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "Isn't it wonderful, hubby?"

Ken's frustration boiled over. Flashbacks of their toxic relationship filled his mind. Erica had been obsessed with him, treating him poorly throughout their three-year relationship before cheating on him. The thought of being tied to her again filled him with rage.

"Erica, we are not getting married. You need to leave," Ken said firmly, his voice cold and resolute.

Erica's smile faltered, but she didn't back down. "We'll see about that, Ken. Our parents won't take no for an answer," she retorted before storming out of his office.

Ken sighed heavily, feeling the weight of the situation pressing down on him. As he returned to his friends, he couldn't help but think about the complications that lay ahead.

But little did they know someone overheard the conversation...