"A night of Truth or Dare, with an twist." 🔞🔞

After almost a week in Korea, the friends were starting to feel more at home in their new environment. The bustling streets, the serene beaches, and the vibrant city life had become part of their daily routine. Josh and Justin were particularly enjoying themselves, often seen being affectionate and lost in their own world, while the rest of the group found joy in exploring, laughing, and sharing new experiences together.

One evening, they decided to take things up a notch by indulging in a night of drinking and games. They headed to a nearby grocery store, picking up drinks, snacks, and a couple of board games to set the tone for their fun-filled night. Once they got back home, they set everything up and decided to play an extreme version of "Truth or Dare."

The rules were simple: if you refused to answer a question or complete a dare, you had to chug an entire bottle of beer. With that, they agreed to start the game.

Pablo was the first to go, and he chose truth. "Have you ever fallen in love?" Stell asked with a smirk.

Pablo answered easily, "Yes," shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly, which earned him some teasing from the others.

Next was Josh's turn. He picked dare, and the group dared him to hug the toilet. Knowing Josh's obsession with cleanliness, this dare was particularly brutal. Without a word, Josh grabbed a beer and chugged it down, refusing to do the dare.

Justin picked truth next. "Do you want to get married to Josh?" Pablo asked, leaning in with a grin.

Justin didn't hesitate. "Of course, I do," he said, turning to hug Josh, who blushed, feeling butterflies in his stomach.

Then it was Ken's turn. He chose truth. "What are you willing to do for love? And what is it?" Stell asked, his eyes curious.

Ken didn't answer. Instead, he took a bottle of beer and drank it in one go, avoiding eye contact. The group exchanged puzzled glances, surprised by Ken's reaction.

Finally, it was Stell's turn. He chose dare. "I dare you to hug the person you find most attractive in our friend group," Josh said with a smirk.

Stell hesitated for a moment, thinking hard before he eventually stood up and hugged Pablo. Ken's expression darkened instantly, a frown forming on his face.

Pablo's turn came around again, and he chose dare as well. "I dare you to hug someone in this room who you feel you're attracted to," Justin challenged.

Without missing a beat, Pablo walked over to Stell and hugged him tightly. Before anyone could react, Ken grabbed another beer and drank it in one swift motion, frustration clear on his face. "Why are we wasting time? Let's just drink already," he muttered, reaching for yet another bottle.

Worried, Josh quickly handed Ken some medicine for his allergy, which Ken took before continuing to drink.

As the night went on, the group became more and more intoxicated. Josh and Justin, who had paced themselves, managed to stay relatively sober, but Ken, Stell, and Pablo were a different story. The three of them were completely knocked out by the alcohol, unable to even stand up straight.

Josh and Justin helped Pablo and Stell to their rooms, but when it came to Ken, they were too exhausted to carry him any further. The nearest room was Stell's, so they decided to leave him there, placing Ken beside Stell before heading back to their own rooms.

Ken, still half-awake, began laughing softly as he lay beside Stell. The sound roused Stell, who groggily opened his eyes to find Ken running his fingers through his hair.

"You're really like Pablo?" Ken asked suddenly, his words slurred.

Stell, still dazed from the alcohol, giggled like a child. "No, hehe," he replied.

"Then why did you say Pablo was the most attractive one in our group? Hmph!" Ken pouted, sounding almost petulant.

"I don't know, hehe," Stell giggled again.

Without another word, Ken leaned in and kissed Stell. Stell, lost in the haze of the moment, kissed him back.

🔞🔞

The both felt intimate after that kiss Ken stared at Stell and quickly started kissing Stell, the both we're drunk so felt an bit of heat.

Ken and Stell we're having their intimate moment kissing each other til Ken got Stell on top of him and started taking of his clothes "Get ready love" Ken said then started kissing Stell.

The both we're naked, Stell got on top of Ken then it happened. An another night of them doing it again.

"Until now you're still good at it." Ken said smirking.

"I know" Stell replied still on top of Ken

Moan's was the only sound that came from that room, the both enjoyed it.

Til stell laid down and beside Ken, the both catching breaths.

"You're so delicious my love." Ken said laying down with Stell

"If it's you I'm always delicious." Stell said smirking back.

The both eventually fell asleep hugging each other naked.

Author's note
"ACKK, not used to making wild parts huhuhu."