"Unwanted Arrangements"

Morning came, and Ken's phone rang loudly, jolting him awake. It was his mother.

"Ken, you are going to marry Erica," she stated matter-of-factly.

Ken's frustration surged. "Mom, I told you, I will never marry Erica!"

His mother sighed on the other end of the line. "Unless you have a rich partner, which you don't, you have no choice. The marriage will happen."

The call ended abruptly, leaving Ken speechless and furious. He texted the group chat, asking his friends to meet at his house for drinks.

As the sun began to set, the friends arrived with beer and food. Josh tossed Ken some allergy medicine, reminding him to take it before drinking. They settled down, and Ken downed his first bottle of beer in one gulp.

Pablo noticed Ken's unusual frustration. "Ken, what's going on?" he asked.

Ken took a deep breath and explained the situation about the arranged marriage. His friends fell silent, then erupted with their thoughts and suggestions.

"My mom said if I had a rich partner, I wouldn't have to marry Erica," Ken added, drinking another beer. "But I don't know who!"

They continued drinking, but only Ken got heavily drunk. The others, needing to drive home, drank sparingly. Before leaving, Pablo asked Stell if he could stay over and watch Ken, to which Stell nodded.

The next morning, Pablo woke up with a pounding headache. His phone was blowing up with notifications. As he checked the group chat, he found out that Ken was missing. It was all over social media. The friends were frantically asking Stell what had happened, but Stell claimed he had been asleep and had no idea.

Pablo's mind froze. He quickly drove to Ken's house, finding it eerily quiet with beer bottles still scattered around from the night before. He searched the entire house but found no trace of Ken. Repeated calls to Stell went unanswered, adding to his worry. Assuming Stell was also searching for Ken, Pablo ignored it and continued his search. By evening, there was still no sign of Ken.

Desperate and scared for his friend, Pablo met up with the others at a nearby park to discuss Ken's disappearance. They had spent the whole day searching but had come up empty-handed.

**Ken's POV:**

Ken woke up feeling groggy and disoriented. His surroundings were dark, and he realized he was tied up. Panic set in as he saw a black figure across the room.

"Where am I? Why am I here?" Ken shouted.

The figure stepped forward, wearing all black with a black mask obscuring their face. They whispered softly, "You're mine, and I'm yours."

"I love you, but I can't afford to lose you." The person added.

Before Ken could respond, the person injected something into his arm, causing him to lose consciousness once again.

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for the late updates I have been real busy for school and don't have time to write. I promise to update every 2 days! Mwamwa!