"Games, Sun and SECRETS"🔞🔞

The morning sun bathed the beach house in a warm glow as the friends gathered in the living room, ready to make the most of their vacation. Pablo, trying to push his suspicions asaid, suggested they start the day with some games.

"How about we play some board games?" He said, setting up a few options on the table.

Everyone agreed enthusiastically. They laughed and joked as they played, their competitive spirits shining through. Justin managed to win most of the games, his strategies mind always one step ahead. Josh, proud of his partner, couldn't stop smiling. Ken and Stell, on the other hand, found themselves on opposing teams, their playful rivalry adding to the fun.

As noon approached, the group decided it was time to hit the beach. They changed into their swim wear and headed out to the sparkling blue water. The white sand felt warm under their feet as they ran towards the waves, splashing and shouting like carefree children.

The afternoon was filled with swimming, building sandcastles, and playing beach volleyball. They even rented a small boat and took turns rowing around the gentle waves, enjoying the breathtaking views of the ocean.

By the time the sun began to set, they were exhausted but happy. They returned to the beach house, where ken suggested they started drinking to unwind.

Ken ordered an variety of drinks and his medicine for his allergy, and soon enough, the group was settled on the patio, watching the sky turn to shades in orange and pink as they sipped their cocktail. The atmosphere was relaxed, and they shared stories and laughter, the tension from earlier faded away.

As the night grew darker, the drinks kept on flowing. Stell and ken, both with low tolerances, were particularly affected. Stell, feeling the the affects of alcohol, leaned on ken, giggling uncontrollably. Ken, equally tipsy, found himself unable to resist stells infectious laughter

Eventually, Josh and justin decided to call it an night and headed to their room. Pablo, still feeling uneasy about his suspicion stayed up for a while longer but eventually ritered to his room as well.

Left alone, Stell and Ken continued drinking. Their conversations became more intimate, their inhibitions lowered by the alcohol. At one point, Stell looked at Ken, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"You know" Stell slurred, "You're not to bad when you're not being all mysterious"

Ken laughed, his heart pounded. " And you're pretty fun when you're not overthinking everything".

🔞🔞

Before they knew it, they were kissing, the alcohol feuling their passion. The kiss deepened, and soon they found themselves stumbling upon towards stell's room, their hands all over each other.

Once inside, they fell into the bed, their movements fueled an mix of desire and intoxication. Clothes were hastily discarded,and they gave in to their desires, losing themselves in the monent.

"Just slow it down, it hurts" Stell said which made ken smirk.

"Don't worry love I'm gentle" ken smirked.

They f*cked each other all night, moans spread through the room.

"Mhhmm"

"Ughmm"

Alexa play moonlight - author

Afterwards, they lay tangled in each other's arms, the room spinning slightly from the alcohol. Neither spoke, the reality of what just happened sinking in slowly. Eventually, they drifted off to sleep. The events of the night blending into a haze of pleasure and confusion.