"Langga.."

Many weeks had passed since Ken's tragic death, and though Stell had found some solace in the mysterious messages from a stranger, the weight of grief was still unbearable. This unknown person had pushed Stell to move forward, but no matter how much he tried, the hollow space in his heart remained. He had lost Ken, the love of his life, and nothing could fill that void.

On a quiet afternoon, Stell decided to visit Ken’s ashes, hoping that talking to him might help ease the pain. He carried a bouquet of Ken’s favorite flowers, white lilies and red roses, and made his way to the place where Ken’s ashes were kept. The grief still gnawed at his soul, but Stell felt a strange sense of peace as if something was guiding him to this moment.

Entering the room where Ken’s jar of ashes rested, Stell knelt down in front of it, laying the flowers beside it. His hands trembled as he whispered, “Hi, love. I miss you.”

The words broke him, and tears flowed freely down his cheeks. The reality of Ken’s death had settled into every corner of his life, and no matter how much time passed, Stell couldn’t accept it. Ken had promised they’d be together forever, and yet here Stell was, standing before the remnants of the man he loved.

“My life has been a rollercoaster since you left,” Stell said softly, wiping his tears. “Langga, I met a guy. He’s just like you, somehow. He gave me the strength to get up again, to live.”

Stell’s voice broke, and he clutched his chest as if trying to hold his heart together. “But I miss you so much. No one could ever replace you, Ken.”

He took a deep breath, trying to muster up the courage to say what had been weighing on him for weeks. “This guy… he gave me hope, but all I really want is you back. I can’t live without you.”

Tears streamed down Stell’s face as he sobbed uncontrollably. His heart was shattered, and the grief he thought he had buried came rushing back with full force.

Then, from behind him, he heard a familiar voice.

“Langga…”

Stell froze, his breath caught in his throat. That voice—it couldn’t be. It was impossible.

Slowly, Stell turned around, his heart pounding in his chest. There, standing in the doorway, was Ken. His eyes, his face, everything about him was exactly as Stell remembered.

Stell blinked, certain that his grief was playing cruel tricks on him. But Ken was there, standing just a few feet away, his expression soft and filled with love.

“Langga…” Ken said again, stepping forward.

Stell’s knees gave out, and he fell to the ground, gasping for breath. His mind couldn’t comprehend what was happening. “K-Ken?” he stammered, his voice barely a whisper.

Ken rushed to Stell’s side, pulling him into his arms. Stell buried his face in Ken’s chest, sobbing uncontrollably, his whole body trembling. “This can’t be real,” Stell cried. “You’re… you’re dead. You’re gone. How—how are you here?”

Ken held him tighter, stroking his hair gently. “I’m so sorry, Langga,” Ken whispered, his voice thick with emotion. “I never meant to hurt you like this.”

Stell pulled back slightly, his face tear-streaked and confused. “What do you mean, Ken? I saw you… I saw your body. They said you were gone. You died. How—how are you standing here?”

Ken sighed deeply, guilt flashing in his eyes. “Langga, I need to explain something, and I know it’s going to be hard for you to hear.”

Stell’s heart pounded in his chest, fear and hope swirling together in a confusing mix. “What do you mean, Ken?”

Ken looked down, almost ashamed. “My death… it wasn’t real. It was all part of something I was planning.”

Stell’s face twisted in disbelief, anger bubbling up inside him. “What do you mean, ‘not real’? I’ve been grieving, Ken! I thought you were dead!” Stell’s voice cracked as tears spilled over once more. “Why would you do this to me?”

Ken tried to pull Stell back into his arms, but Stell pushed him away, hitting Ken’s chest with weak, frustrated punches. “How could you?!” Stell cried, the pain of betrayal making his heart ache. “How could you let me believe you were gone? I’ve been living in hell without you, Ken. Why?!”

Ken caught Stell’s wrists gently, stopping the punches but not letting go. “I know, Langga, I know. And I’m so sorry,” Ken said, his voice breaking. “I never wanted to hurt you. I thought… I thought this would be a way to see who truly cared. I was planning something, and it all spiraled out of control. I didn’t know how to fix it, and by the time I realized what I had done, it was too late.”

Stell collapsed into Ken’s arms again, his fists pounding weakly against Ken’s chest as his tears soaked through Ken’s shirt. “You broke me, Ken. You destroyed me. I didn’t know how to go on without you.”

Ken hugged him tightly, tears of his own slipping down his face. “I know, Langga. And I’m so, so sorry. I thought I was doing the right thing, but I was wrong. I didn’t understand how much pain I was causing you.”

Stell sobbed into Ken’s chest, overwhelmed by the surge of emotions—relief, anger, sorrow, and love all tangled together. “You were everything to me, Ken. I thought I lost you forever.”

Ken stroked Stell’s hair, whispering softly, “I’m here now, Langga. I’m not going anywhere. I swear. Please forgive me.”

Stell looked up at Ken, his eyes filled with tears. “I don’t know if I can forgive you for this, Ken,” he said, his voice raw. “But I… I missed you so much.”

Ken leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to Stell’s forehead. “I missed you too, Langga. Every single day. I never wanted to hurt you. I just wanted to see what would happen, to see who would care enough to fight for me. But I was wrong. I hurt the one person I love the most.”

Stell sniffled, his head resting against Ken’s chest, his heart aching but slowly beginning to heal. “You’re a fool, Ken,” Stell whispered, his voice still trembling. “But I love you.”

Ken smiled through his own tears, holding Stell close. “I love you too, Langga. More than you’ll ever know.”

They stayed there, wrapped in each other’s arms, the weight of the past few weeks slowly lifting. Stell’s anger softened, replaced by the overwhelming relief of having Ken back. Though he couldn’t erase the pain of what had happened, Stell knew that somehow, they would find a way to move forward—together.

Finally, after everything, Ken was home. And Stell wasn’t alone anymore.

And the guy messaging Stell?

It was Ken all along.