"Escape to Siargao"

As the stalkers continued to torment Stell and Ken, the group of friends decided they needed a break to clear their minds and enjoy life without the constant fear. Justin suggested a vacation to Siargao, a beautiful island known for its pristine beaches and laid-back vibe. They all agreed to stay for two whole weeks, hoping the change of scenery would help them relax and have some fun.

The next day, they were packed and ready to go, their suitcases neatly arranged. They boarded the plane together, excitement bubbling up despite the recent troubles. As the plane ascended, they marveled at the breathtaking view of the sky, their worries momentarily forgotten. One by one, they drifted off to sleep, the gentle hum of the plane providing a soothing background.

When they woke up, the plane was beginning its descent. The sight of Siargao from the air filled them with joy and anticipation. After landing, they felt a wave of happiness wash over them, eager to start their vacation. They headed straight to the beach house they had rented for two weeks, each of them claiming a room and taking a much-needed rest.

By lunchtime, they all emerged, refreshed and hungry. They decided to eat at a nearby restaurant, where they talked and laughed until they were full. After their meal, they took a leisurely walk on the beach, enjoying the feel of the sand between their toes and the sound of the waves crashing gently against the shore.

**Josh's Point of View**

As we walked along the beach, I took Justin by the hand and led him to a bracelet shop. I knew he had a fondness for bracelets, and I thought it would be a nice surprise. We spent time looking at the various bracelets, admiring the craftsmanship and uniqueness of each one. We got so engrossed in our shopping that we didn't realize we had separated from Stell, Pablo, and Ken.

We ended up buying matching couple bracelets and also picked out bracelets for the others. When we finally looked back, we realized how much time had passed, and the others were nowhere to be seen. We paid for our purchases and headed back to the beach, hoping to reunite with our friends.

As we walked along the shore, I couldn't help but stare at Justin. The way the sunlight hit his face made his eyes sparkle, and he looked incredibly handsome. I was mesmerized. Suddenly, he caught me staring.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Justin asked, smiling.

I blushed, feeling a bit embarrassed. "You just look really handsome," I admitted.

He smiled back at me, and we continued our walk, the bond between us feeling even stronger.

When we arrived back at the beach house, Stell, Pablo, and Ken were waiting for us.

"Where have you guys been?" Stell asked, curiosity in his voice.

"We went to buy some bracelets," I explained, showing them the ones we bought for them.

They admired the bracelets, thanking us for the thoughtful gifts. Our first day in Siargao was already off to a great start, and we were all looking forward to the days ahead.

After a relaxing afternoon nap, we woke up around 4 PM and decided to watch the sunset. The sky was painted in shades of orange and pink, and the sight was breathtaking. We stood there in silence, each of us lost in our thoughts, appreciating the beauty of the moment. I found myself glancing at Justin frequently, smiling at my own actions.

As the day came to an end, we were all in high spirits, eager for the adventures that awaited us. The first day in Siargao had been a success, filled with laughter, beautiful sights, and the warmth of friendship. We knew the next two weeks would be unforgettable, a much-needed respite from the worries that had plagued us.

Little did we know, our time in Siargao would bring us closer together, revealing secrets and strengthening our bonds in ways we never imagined. But for now, we embraced the peace and joy of the moment, looking forward to the days ahead.