"New Beginnings in Korea"

The friends finally arrived in Korea, stepping out into a world full of new opportunities and endless possibilities. The air was crisp and fresh, the aroma of street food and the scent of the sea mingling together, welcoming them to this new adventure. They made their way to a nearby café, the cozy ambiance a perfect first stop. Over warm drinks and delicious pastries, they discussed how they would spend their two months in Korea.

"I think we should rent a house by the beach," Justin suggested, his eyes gleaming with excitement. "Sunset and sunrise over the water every day? It sounds perfect."

Everyone agreed, imagining peaceful mornings and evenings watching the sky change colors. After finishing their meal, they found the perfect beachside house, spacious and filled with light, just as they had imagined. The moment they settled in, the weariness of their long journey caught up with them. Within minutes of unpacking, they were all fast asleep.

At 4 PM, Justin was the first to wake. He wandered out onto the balcony, the sight before him taking his breath away. The sun was beginning its descent, casting a golden glow over the beach and the tranquil waves. There was something magical about Korea—its beauty, its calm, and the promise of unforgettable memories.

The rest of the group gradually woke up, still feeling a bit out of sync with the city but eager to explore. Not yet ready to venture out, they decided to order food and enjoy it while watching the sunset. Wrapped in coats, they sat on the balcony, cups of coffee warming their hands as they took in the stunning view. When the food arrived, they dug in, laughter and stories flowing freely. The tension that had followed them from home began to melt away, replaced by the joy of simply being together in this beautiful place.

As night fell, the house was filled with the sound of friendly competition—board games, online games, anything to keep the fun going. Every shared moment brought them closer, solidifying their bond in ways they hadn’t anticipated.

Around midnight, Ken had an idea. "Why don’t we explore the city a bit? It’s late, but the night’s still young. A walk could be nice."

They all agreed, quickly bundling up in coats before stepping out into the chilly night. The cold air was refreshing, and the city at night was just as beautiful as they had imagined. Tall buildings glittered against the dark sky, and the streets were still alive with activity.

As they strolled through the streets, taking in the sights, their conversations meandered from the architecture to their dreams for the future. The lively chatter of the three in front contrasted with the quieter exchange between Ken and Stell, who lagged a little behind.

"Hey Ken," Stell began, breaking the comfortable silence between them, "how’s everything with the wedding?"

Ken’s expression darkened slightly, his voice colder than usual. "Stressful. I don’t want to marry Erica."

Stell hesitated, his heart pounding as he whispered almost to himself, "Then marry me..."

Ken turned to him, puzzled. "Hm? What did you say?"

"Nothing," Stell quickly covered, his face flushing slightly. "Come on, we’re getting left behind." With that, he jogged ahead to catch up with the others, leaving Ken smiling slightly at Stell's sudden burst of energy.

After their midnight snack at a nearby convenience store, where Ken treated everyone, they headed back to their rented house. They were exhausted but content, their hearts full as they fell asleep, knowing that Korea would bring them closer and offer new opportunities for growth and adventure.

That night, each of them drifted off with a smile, excited for what the next day in Korea would bring. Despite the challenges and uncertainties that awaited them back home, for now, they were in a place where they could just be themselves, surrounded by the friends who made everything worthwhile.