"Circles of Suspicion"

When morning came, Pablo's odd behavior was evident to everyone. The entire day, he seemed distant, often disappearing without notice. The group noticed his unusual demeanor and became curious about what was troubling him.

Stell decided to approach him. "Pablo, what's going on? You've been acting strange all day. Why are you so quiet? This isn't like you."

Unable to keep it to himself any longer, Pablo confided in Stell about what he had discovered. "I found a hidden camera in Ken's room, and there was this weird smell in Josh's room-like the roses. I think... I think Josh might be your stalker. You should avoid him."

Stell burst out laughing, surprising Pablo. "What's so funny?" Pablo asked, frowning.

"It's just nonsense, Pablo. Josh stalking me? That doesn't make any sense," Stell said, shaking his head.

Rolling his eyes, Pablo walked out, feeling frustrated. Justin, who had overheard part of the conversation, stepped in as Pablo left.

"What was that about?" Justin asked Stell. "Why does Pablo think Josh is stalking you?"

Stell shrugged. "I don't know. He's just being paranoid, I guess."

Determined to get to the bottom of things, Pablo spent the entire afternoon trying to connect the dots. The message "Don't look for me love, I'm close to you" played repeatedly in his mind. "Close" could mean that Stell's stalker was someone within their circle. But who? Josh or Ken?

Pablo couldn't sleep, his mind racing with possibilities and "what ifs." When the third day at the beach arrived, he couldn't take the uncertainty anymore. He gathered everyone together to confront them.

"Is anyone here Stell's stalker?" he demanded, his eyes scanning each face.

Everyone denied it, but when Josh gave his denial, Pablo couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, which Josh noticed.

"Why do you keep treating me like I'm guilty of something?" Josh asked, later approaching Pablo in private. His voice was calm but firm. "Why are you so suspicious of me?"

Pablo, frustrated, replied, "Are you Stell's stalker? Just tell me the truth."

Josh looked genuinely hurt. "No, I'm not. Why would I do that? I'm with Justin."

Pablo nodded, but the doubt lingered in his mind. He decided to let it go for now, knowing they were supposed to be enjoying their vacation, but the nagging suspicion remained, casting a shadow over his thoughts.

--
Helloo everyone! Your author is really busy with school so I cant always upload everyday but I will try! I hope you all understand!:) thank you!