𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏 ✦

𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲: fluff
𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀: clownzy/branzypierce
𝘁𝘄: n/a
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆: n/a
𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁: casual clownzy at a cafe
(kinda inspired by the "coffee cup" fanfic but it's clownzy)

─── ⋅☆⋅ ───

𝐏𝐎𝐕: branzy

Branzy was lingering by the empty register, arm propped up on the wall while he scrolled through his socials. He didn't exactly work here, but recently he'd gotten a bit bored of the work usually demanded of a higher-up in his industry and decided to try a smaller job for once.
He certainly wasn't expecting anyone to show up so early, but the world has odd ways of working. The little bell above the door jingled merrily, notifying him of the arrival of a customer.
He looks up from his phone and is greeted with the familiar face- or, well, mask- of his friend ClownPierce, strutting up to the counter like he owned the place (he didn't; Leo did).
"Hey Branzy," he says casually, stopping as close to the counter as he can possibly get. He places a hand on the counter to lean on. "Didn't expect to see you here today..."
"Yeah, I'm taking a little break from my job. Felt like helping Leo out today- I do have some coffee experience, after all." Branzy smiles at him, although he can only see the mask smiling back. "What can I get you?"
Clown takes his time in looking up at the menu, hanging just above Brandy's head, and explaining his order. When he finally finishes, another customer is waiting impatiently behind him, and Branzy has the feeling that he's intentionally stretching out the whole process. He can't say he minds though.
"Alright, you can go sit down- Leo gave me instructions to not let you pay." Branzy taps a few buttons on the register to finalize the order.
"Hm, can I at least tip you? For, y'know, being such a nice cashier. A hot one, too~" Branzy looks up, surprised by Clown's forwardness. He can practically imagine him smirking, and the image is sexy- shut up, Branzy...
"Uh- yeah, I guess-" Branzy stutters, already red with embarrassment. Clown giggles and slides a dollar over the counter, which he promptly picks up. Their fingers brush for a split second, and it sends fire through his nerves, only making him blush harder.
"Alright, I'll be waiting." Clown slides away from the counter to wait at the pickup area, leaving behind a very flustered Branzy.
He does his best to recollect himself before he looks up from the register again. "Hello, sorry about that. What can I get you?"

Carrying a steaming paper cup of coffee, Branzy approaches the counter where Clown's waiting. "Order up."
"Oh, thanks-" Clown grabs the cup, spinning it around in his hand to read the label. "Aw, you put a heart next to my name."
"You're deserving of no less." Branzy grins at him, and Clown looks up. The mask is smiling, but he can imagine him smiling too.

─── ⋅☆⋅ ───

𝗮/𝗻: this is my shortest oneshot so far, i'm honestly short of ideas rn and don't have time to research crap bc i'm writing a very research-heavy fanfic on the side atm. if you've got any ideas i'd really appreciate it, please put them under the info chapter! ☆ bk

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 547