40

After finishing his coffee, Namjoon leaves his cabin to go to the meeting room where the biggest problem of his life is waiting for him.

Namjoon walked ahead in the corridor, ignoring everyone's scared eyes on him, his eyes were now turning red and his anger was also increasing but work had to be done, he had to do it whether he wanted to or not.

Mr. lee got up from his chair as soon as he saw namjoon enter the room because whether he likes it or not, namjoon is the Mafia king and he has to respect him whether he wants it or
not.

Namjoon nodded accepting the respect he was giving him and motioned him to sit.

" so why are you here ? " namjoon said reluctantly in his cold and deep voice as he settled into his chair and placed his phone on the table in front of him.

Mr. lee first made himself comfortable on the chair and cleared his throat and took a deep breath " I have very important work for you which I think only you can do."

" And why do you think I'll help you?" Namjoon had no expression on his face except irritation.

" I know that many things are not much better between us but you are the king and it is your duty to protect everyone in the underworld."
Lines of worry were clearly visible on Mr Lee's forehead, he was nervous, don't know why.

" oh so now you consider me a king" Namjoon said while raising one eyebrow. He was not able to figure out what trouble his biggest enemy was asking him for help to escape from. What kind of problem has he got in.

"Look, whether I want to believe it or not, I cannot deny that you are the king of this entire underworld and nothing can happen without your consent. " Mr. Lee's expression was not pleasant while saying this but what is true is true and right now he needed help, so even though he did not want to, he had to beg Namjoon for help.

" I wonder what kind of problem has come upon you that you have forgotten everything and left your pride and come to me, pleading for help." Namjoon was pleased that his enemy was so desperate to get his help, but he was also curious to know what was the real thing behind his reaction.

Sweat was clearly visible on Mr. Lee's forehead. He cleared his throat before saying.
"I heard that the qween black rose has returned to Seoul ".

Namjoon's eyes widened in surprise,so now everyone is aware of her return but then he laughed a little. " oh So this is what you came here for."

Mr. lee was a little embarrassed but the value of his life was more than his pride " Yes and I know that you are the only person who can save me from her hands. "

" And why am I supposed to do that? " A smirk appeared on Namjoon's face. He leaned forward on the chair. His eyes were peering into Mr Lee's soul and showing himself to be more dominant than him, it seemed as if he was silently saying that look who got the real power here,

" Because if she's going to listen to anyone, I think it's probably you, You're the only one who can control her, I was so relaxed all these years when she was not here but her sudden reappearance is forcing me to beg for your help. Please help me, do something to send her back from here again. "

There is always fear in the mind's of those who have committed a lot of past sins, and when someone appear in front of them as their punishment, then it is natural to feel fear and similar fear was clearly visible on the face of Mr. Lee at This time.

" And what if I don't want to do it? " namjoon's face turned serious again, he leaned back in his chair, resting his back on his brown leather office chair,

" Please help me, at this time you are the only one I can think of as the person who can get me out of this trouble. " Mr Lee's nervousness had started increasing, his palm had started sweating, which he was cleaning again and again with a handkerchief.