24

" Would you like to have a drink with me? I've got a special drink for you, especially for tonight. " Miho asked jin who was sitting with his eyes closed fighting his headache.

Jin was very tempted to say no but he know miho doesn't like to hear no for an answer And if he refuse, he might get angry and it will ruin their whole plan.

" yes why not " jin Against his will get agreed.

Hearing jin's answer, miho removed his hand from jin's legs with which he was caressing gently his thighs till now, He got up from his place and walked towards a table where many glasses and wine bottles were kept, Looks like they were all drinking before jin came here, jin kept his eyes on him as he took a glass and picked up a bottle that was kept in a corner, unopened.

Mi-ho looked back at Jin to see where his attention was, but when he saw that jin was looking at him, he gave him a smile, poured the liquid from the bottle into the glass, placing the bottle back he walked towards jin.

There seems to be something wrong with this drink, Seeing the way he's behaving,

" Here " Miho said while sitting on the couch and moving the glass towards Jin.

Despite the many negative thoughts in his mind, Jin took the glass from his hands.
He looked at his watch again before putting the glass to his lips and taking a sip, Just 5 more minutes left and then it will all be over, He just has to be patient and spend these 5 minutes.

As Jin took the second sip, lost in his thoughts, a strange taste filled his mouth. He made a strange face, coming out of his thoughts, he removed the glass away from his lips and looked at the liquid in the glass.

" what happened is something wrong "Miho asked after seeing Jin's strange expression.

" It tastes a bit strange " Jin said while stirring the liquid in the glass.

" I have specially ordered this from London, so perhaps its taste seems a little different to the wine here. " Miho said to Jin, placing his hand on his upper thigh again.

" could be possible " Jin shrugged off his all negative thoughts and drank all the liquid from the glass, Making a strange noise as the entire taste was spilled on his tongue.

" So what do you think now, should we go? "
Miho said, sliding his hand further up on jin's legs.

Jin's nervousness started increasing after feeling the movements of his hand, He placed the empty glass in his hand on the ground near the couch, Now what will he do? He has to take care of everything before they come here.

" Miho, I need to sit quietly for a while, my head is bursting with pain. " Jin made an excuse. Placing his hand on miho's arm, bringing a complete stop to his movements.

Miho smiled, leaning towards Jin, bringing his face close to jin's neck.

" Don't worry, I have a great way to relieve your headache. "Miho said, taking in the scent of Jin's lavender perfume he placed his lips on jin's neck, rubbing them against his soft and Milky skin.

Jin closed his eyes tightly as he felt his lips on his neck, a strange disgust started rising in his mind, He gripped the febric corner of the couch with his fist, trying his best to stay calm
But Miho's lips on his neck were not helping him in this, A small moan escaped his mouth as Miho bite his soft skin.

" Let's go to the room, I don't want anyone to come here and disturb us " Miho whispered against Jin's neck, his warm breath hitting jin's skin.

After giving a small kiss on jin's neck Mi-ho leaned back and straightened up from his seat, he extended his hand towards Jin asking for his hand,