18

Namjoon crunched down at his little presious sleeping Beauty's lavel, a warm smile decorating his face, he brought his hand to jin's soft brown hair's running his finger's through them softly, he placed the red roses he was holding in his hand at the coffee table.

" Jin baby wake up " namjoon Said placing a kiss on his cheeks trying to wake his baby up from his slumber.

Jin hummed and stirred a little in his sleep.namjoon chuckled at his baby before kissing his forehead. He sat on the ground beside Jin,admiring his beauty. his hands still caressing jin's hair,

Jin slowly removed his hand from his eyes which was protecting him from the bright lights of the hall. He blinked his eye's a few times, getting his eyes used to the light before looking around.

"Get up my dear prince, let's have dinner, food is ready, you must be feeling hungry, right? " Namjoon gets up from the ground after seeing Jin awake. withdrawing his hands from Jin's hair.

" what time is it " Jin asked in a low voice, finding Namjoon standing in front of him,

" It's 10 o'clock my love, now go and wash your face so we can have our dinner " namjoon said as he give him a smile and moved his hand towards jin so that he could hold him and stand up

Jin hold namjoon's hand, getting himself up from the couch. Rubbing his eyes, he walks upstairs towards their room with leisurely steps To drive away his sleep by washing his face.

After dinner Jin comes to his room slipping into his comfortable clothes he was getting ready to go to bed now when the door of the room opened and a smiling namjoon entered in, his one hand was behind his back, Jin looked at his husband's reflection through the mirror of dressing room where he was applying his night cream,

Namjoon placed his hand on his husband's waist, broughting his hand from behind his back he extended it in front of jin, Jin's face lit up with a beautiful smile as he looked at the red roses in front of him.

" is this for me " Jin said, taking the flowers from Namjoon's hands and holding them up to his nose, inhaling their fragrance.

" Yes my precious prince this is for you as an apology for spoiling your mood " Namjoon said, looking at his husband's happy face in the mirror with loving eyes.

" thank you But you didn't have to do this, I'm not angry with you anymore " Jin said while playing with the roses he was holding in his hands and moving them from one hand to the other.

" But I wanted to bring it for you " Namjoon brought his face closer to jin and placed it on his shoulder. Driving jin more closer to him.

" ok let me go now it's too late,
Now go and change your clothes, I have laid out your clothes on the couch. " Jin said, freeing himself from his grip and pointing towards the pair of clothes lying on the couch.

Namjoon released his grip on jin and walked towards the sofa, picking up his clothes he entered the bathroom.
He too was tired from running around all day.

Jin lay on the bed looking out the window, there was a feeling of fear in his mind, he has to go to meet Miho tomorrow. This is his own decision but don't know why he was still not feeling sure about it.

snapping him out of his thoughts, 2 hands stop at his waist and pull him towards himself, He smiles delicately and closed his eyes Feeling comforted in his husband's embrace,

The next morning, like every time, Jin was the first one to wake up. He comes downstairs after getting ready for the day, he has lot of work to do today, Namjoon was still sleeping so he Decides to make breakfast for his husband himself today, He entered the kitchen. Mia was not here today. She had gone out on leave.