28

Namjoon's Pov

The entire way home was full of silence. The breeze coming from the window's was cooling my body but it failed to extinguish the fire of anger burning inside me.

Jin was just sleeping with his head in my lap, unaware of the battle of anger and wisdom inside me. His condition was improving now but I know that the effect of the drug will not end so soon, this night is going to be very long for sure.

As the car stopped outside the mansion, the web of my thoughts broke. I got down from the car and took Jin in my arms, i lifted him in bridal style as I walked inside the mansion. Jin was just clinging to me, wanting to get more of the warmth emanating from me.

No matter how angry I am, I have to admit one thing, he looks very cute when he remains calm like this.

" Mia Come to my room with a bowl of cold water and a clean cloth. " I called out to Mia as I made my way upstairs.

I have to reduce jin's body heat otherwise his condition may worsen.

I reached the room and opened the closed door with my feet to enter inside.

Without wasting any time, I took Jin straight to the bed and laid him down, Sitting near him, I opened the top button of his shirt, When mia knocked on the door which I had left open
I turned around to look at her and asked her to come inside.

She came to me and placed the vessel of cold water in her hand on the night stand near the bed, handing me a clean soft cloth she asked me if I wanted anything else to which I said no.
She stood near me for a while, her eyes were fixed on jin and her expression was full of worry.

Even after some time, when she did not leave the room, I asked her to leave because I had to put cold water cloth strips on jin's head and bathe him.

After receiving my order to leave, she looked at Jin one last time and bowed to me before leaving the room.

We have to admit that Jin is very dear to all my servants, they all respect and care for him.

When I took off his shirt, a strange feeling of warmth started flowing through me. I never violated my decorum with him and seeing him in this condition without his consent doesn't make me feel good even today, But I am forced to do this, if I want to reduce the effect of this drug and prevent his condition from getting worse, then I will have to do this.

I picked him up in my arms and made him sit with the support of the headboard behind.

As I picked him up in bridal style to take him to the bathroom, his eyes opened slightly and he murmured something which I could not hear properly. But the name Miho came from his mouth did not go unheard by my ears.

His name fueled the fire of anger burning inside me and I automatically tightened my grip on Jin, causing a moaning sound to come out of his mouth, His hands automatically move to grab my arms for support As he opens his eyes which meet my angry eyes straight.

Even in such a situation where he doesn't remember anything, he is not forgetting Miho's name. This thing was burning my heart with the fire of jealousy.

I forgot all this for now and took my steps towards the bathroom, I will handle all this in the morning but for now I have to focus on him.

I opened the bathroom door and after removing his pants I laid him in the bathtub Which Mia had already filled with water at my order,

he whimpered softly As soon as the cold water touched him I held him tight, thwarting his attempts to come out.

He still doesn't realize where he is and who is with him.