38

Jin waited a while after trying many times Then he took a deep breath and turned the key again, hoping that this time the car starts And his hopes came true.

Jin took a sigh of relief and put the car in reverse gear. taking it back and parking it in the other corner

Jin came out of the car and headed straight towards Hyun, Who was still standing near the other car keeping an eye on his every move.

Jin took out a remote from his pocket and at the press of a button, a secret door opened where the car had previously been, offering a way into the basement.

"Get Miho out of the car." Jin said to Shi-Hyun, who was staring at the secret door in surprise.
He had no idea how long this door had been hidden here and what was going on in Jin's mind.

"But this" Before he could say anything Jin cut him off. " we don't have much time shi- hyun"
Jin said and walked towards Shi- hyun's car.

Shi Hyun have no other choice but to follow him " Are you sure it would be safe to hide Miho here? " shi hyun asked discordantly, not liking the idea of him hiding miho in the kim mansion.

" We have no other option, we'll have to hide him here until tomorrow. Tomorrow I will find another place and transfer him there " Jin opened the back door of Shi Hyun's car where Miho was lying on the floor of the car with his hands and legs tied.

" How long will he remain unconscious? " Jin asked, holding Miho's chin and shaking his head to make sure he was truly unconscious.

" Probably 7 to 8 hours because I had made him smell high amount of chloroform. " Shi-Hyun said looking over his shoulder at Miho.

" Well then by the time he comes to his senses I will have found another place. "

Shi Hyun just hummed as she watched Jin take something out of miho's pocket. "What are you doing sir ?" Shi-Hyun asked, the confusion clearly visible in his voice.

" I need his phone" Jin said once he got his phone.

" But if you will turn on his phone, his men can track the it easily" Shi Hyundai said worriedly.

" Don't worry, no one can step into the Kim Mansion without Mr. Kim's consent. " Jin slipped Miho's phone into his pocket. "Now don't stand there like that, help me get him out of the car " Jin said, grabbing Miho by the hand and trying to drag him out of the car.

When half of his body was out of the car, shi- Hyun lifted him up a little and Jin held him by the waist, pulling him out of the car. " "He's heavier than he looks," Jin muttered to himself.

When he was completely out of the car, Jin held his legs and Shi Hyun took his hand and lifted him in the air, carrying him towards the door.

There were stairs down to the basement, so Jin went down first and grabbed Miho, slowly dragging him down the stairs, Ignoring his injuries caused by getting hit by the iron stairs and being rubbed against the wall during the process.

Shi hyun went after him, holding miho's hand, trying not to put all his weight on jin.

They descend the stairs and enter a dimly lit, empty hall with concrete floors and walls. There were only two leather sofas set up facing each other in this empty hall, and the only source of light was coming from fluorescent ceiling fixtures. The atmosphere was dark, cold and somewhat eerie.

 The atmosphere was dark, cold and somewhat eerie

Shi-Hyun was surprised to see this room. Who knows for how long this room was there but no one came to know about it till date.

" Let's put him on the couch " Jin said, bringing Shi Hyun out of his thoughts.

shi hyun nodded his head and followed jin to the couch and laid miho down gently on the couch.

" At last the work is done and the trouble is over." Jin said, throwing himself on the other sofa.

Shi-Hyun stood beside Miho as he tried to understand the events.

How can this be possible? If there was this hall down here then how come no one knows about it?, Even the boss is unaware of this

After sitting for a while to ease the tiredness, Jin adjusts himself on the sofa and looks at Shi Hyun who was still standing in the same place, lost in his thoughts.

" Don't think so much about it, there are many things here which are a secret which will be revealed in time" Jin said getting up from the sofa "But for now we have to get out of here before anyone finds out about my absence in the mansion."

" But would it be a good decision to leave him here alone? " Shi Yun finally asked to clear his doubts.

" Don't worry, no one knows about this basement, this is the best place to hide Miho from everyone's eyes. Let's go now before anyone gets suspicious " Jin said as he headed towards the stairs. " Shi-Hyun nodded and took one last look at Miho before following Jin.

Jin and Sae-Hyun come out of the basement, hiding from everyone's sight, Jin parks the car again on top of the basement door and everything goes back to normal.

But was it really going to end so easily?

After completing their work outside, Jin and Shi-hyun are now sitting in the living room enjoying their coffee

" Everything has been done properly, no one will doubt it, right? " Jin said as he took a sip of his coffee.

" This is what I hope for, sir." Shi hyun placed his cup of coffee on the table in front of him and looked at Jin.

" You unfreezed the camera, didn't you? " Jin asked looking at Shi Hyun as he remembered the thing about freezing the camera.

" Yes, that's all done but" shi hyun looked at his feet. He felt like a traitor doing all this behind his boss's back.

Jin looked at his expression and put down his coffee cup before placing his hand on shi hyun's shoulder "Don't worry, we are not doing anything wrong, we are just giving Miho the fruit he deserves."

" But what if the boss comes to know about all this, he will lose trust in me. " shi hyun looked at jin and the disappointment for himself was clearly visible in his eyes.

" I am sure that nothing like this will happen, but even if something like this happens, I will not step back from standing with you."

Shi-hyun took a deep breath and nodded his head, convincing himself he wasn't doing anything wrong. " Now I should leave, it's 10 o'clock, I still have to destroy all the evidence. "

" Hmm, I'll walk you to the car." Jin said, picking himself up from the couch.

shi hyun nodded his head and he also got up from the sofa

Jin and Shi-Hyun reached the car "Sir, I am leaving now. If there is any problem, please call me." Shi-Hyun said as he bowed to Jin for the last time today.

" Yes, I will take care of that, you just take care of yourself and be careful, no one should know about this. "

shi hyun nodded his head and opened the car door and slipped inside. He was about to start the engine when his eyes fell on the back seat which had some papers lying on it.

" Oh, I forgot about that." Shi-Hyun said, extending his hand to the back seat and picking up the paper.

"What is this?" Jin asked in confusion when shi hyun picked up the paper and passed it to him.

" Boss has sent these papers for Namjoon sir, I had forgotten to give them. "

"What are these papers for, and why has dad sent them to Namjoon?" Jin asked while reading the papers but he was not able to understand what these papers were for, they looked like a report.

" I don't even know about this, I have only received orders from the boss to take them to Namjoon Sir. "

" Okay, now you should go and remember not to leave a single piece of evidence behind. I don't want dad to find out about this under any circumstances. "

" Don't worry about that sir, i know how to drill it " Shi-hyun put the keys in the car, started the engine, and drove away, leaving Jin standing there.

________________________________________________________________________<3