33

It is 5 o'clock in the morning But the dark room was creating an atmosphere like midnight, Namjoon had just slept About an hour ago.

He had come out of the house around 3 o'clock in the morning because the storm in his mind was not calming down,

When his intoxication subsided and he came to his senses the mistake he made while under the influence of alcohol start to eat him from within. He was feeling guilty about taking advantage of Jin's drunken state. He was afraid that Jin would start hating him now, and to hide from this feeling of guilt and fear growing inside him for a while.

he came here.

In his secret base built in an unknown building in the Seoul city, where no one can find him, where no one knows his true identity, where in everyone's eyes he is only a normal CEO and nothing else.

And most importantly  no one knows about this place except  Yoongi, he knew that no one would come to trouble him here,

Currently He was sleeping in his luxurious room built at his intelligence base. The black sheet and black walls were hiding him from the morning rays and giving him the feeling of peace of the night. Only dim bulbs were burning for light, which made this dark room visible to the eyes.

The mirrors located behind the bed were showing the busy lives of the people going on outside but their sound was not able to cross this mirror which was creating a quiet atmosphere in this room. It was as if someone had turned off the sound of this world for a short while and that was all Namjoon wanted for a short time.

But does he have the slightest idea that in his absence a storm has arrived at his base?

But it remains to be seen whether that storm will be limited to the surf base or can reach his Mansion also ?

On the other hand

( Namjoon's  ( 1 )  base )

the entire place was silent. Only the sound of two guards standing at the main entrance talking was disturbing this peace.

Both of them were so engrossed in talking that they did not pay attention to the car coming from the front until its driver honked his horn asking them to open the door.

One of them comes forward and looks through the window of the car to see who is inside.

" Excuse me, can I know who you are because sir has not told us about your arrival or giving you entry, " The guard asked the driver. He tried to see who was sitting in the back seat but was unable to see through the black glass.

"Your sir is unaware of my arrival. My coming here is a surprise for him. " The soft voice of a girl comes as the rear window of the car opens.

The guard turned his attention away from the driver towards the woman sitting in the back seat wearing dark glasses and a black mask. Her appearance did not match her voice.

Hearing her voice creates an image of an innocent girl in your mind But when you see her, she is completely different, her dominating attitude is clearly visible in her figure.

Even with the glasses on, the guard could feel her eyes piercing into his soul. Her aura was so powerful that even without wanting to, he felt weak in front of her.

" But still I can't let you go inside without sir's permission. " The guard bowed apologetically

" I have permission from your boss " The woman said while taking out her phone,

She showed the guard a screen shot of her conversation with Namjoon, in which there was a message from Namjoon in which he said, "Can we meet, if you have time, please, it is very important for me to meet you."