25

Namjoon's pov

I still haven't reached Miho's base, I'm just sitting in my car watching my idiot men's fixing the broken car,

Now you must be wondering how this car broke down in the middle of the way. Can't a mafia King take care of his car?.

So let me tell you it's not my fault , I was just sitting comfortably in the car and looking at the location of my baby, oh sorry, I mean Jin.

Namjoon, you are angry at him, so there is no need to show much love for him.

Hey sorry, I started talking to myself, so what was I saying?

Yes, I was checking Jin's location on my phone when my car broke down,

and you know why

Because these wise men of mine did not see the nail's lying on the road.

What a wonderful thing, isn't it?

I had already told them to drive carefully while watching the road, but no, they have to drive while counting the stars.

Now all thanks to them we are stuck their, i don't know what might be happening with Jin,

I don't trust miho even a little bit.

My anger is increasing with each passing moment now, I feel like scolding all of them properly but they all start shivering even at my loud voice, That's why I am sitting quietly and not saying anything to them, I don't want them to get nervous and not be able to do their job properly after reaching Miho's base.

" Boss the car is fixed " one of my bodyguard informed me, pulling me out of my own world

" Then sit inside now, it's getting late or do you want to stay here? " Even though I didn't want to, my answer came out rude.

But you all tell me - What should I do if I don't get angry?

Couldn't they keep their attention on the road,
I already told them that Miho's men can do anything, so pay attention. But they never listen to me.

On one hand I am controlling this group of crazy people.

And On the other hand I am receiving phone call's from Suga again and again. He is waiting for us near Miho's base.

Sometimes they makes me question my every decisions I've made throughout my life. Are these the only idiots I found to include in my group?

I shook my head, remembering similar incidents in the past, as if this wasn't the first time.

Once they left the enemy men's and captured the men's of our own group, Because everyone was wearing black clothes and they could not recognize our own men's Even though everyone in our group had our group's name marked on their clothes.

And once they mistook me for an enemy, It was a lot of fun then, Remembering that incident makes me both laugh and angry,What happened was that -- It was our fight we had taken care of half the people of the opposing gang and the remaining half whose leader was in our circle, We were planning to target him and were waiting for the right opportunity.
And we got that opportunity when he goes behind a car to hide a guy with a bullet on one of his arms, where one of our guys was already hiding, unbeknownst to him. Our plan was to catch him as soon as he got behind the car but that man from our rival gang was very intelligent, he was running away after shooting one of our men. When I ran to catch him, he hide in a dark room and when they all came, they mistook me for the man, When I asked them to leave, they said that I was imitating his boss, i.e. my own voice, to make them fool, when They talk such foolish things, you all tell me what should I do with them, It was good that Jungkook came and rescued me, otherwise I don't know what they would have done to me, I had just joined this job, so I didn't even know much about the fight at that time.