5

Jin returns home early at evening around 6 pm Because there was not as much work in the restaurant as he thought there would be. Hoseok is handling everything well So he doesn't have to worry anymore,

The first thing Jin does when he reaches home is go to his room. He's very tired and he needs a shower first ,

He goes to his room and just as he opens the cupboard to take out comfortable clothes to wear in the house, all the clothes fall at his feet.

" What the hell, What is this? , I had kept all the clothes properly, who did this?" Jin shouted in a slightly louder voice

" Whether it happens or not, it's Namjoon's work. what was he doing in the cupboard? has he gone mad or what , Oh God, now I have to fold all these clothes and put them in the cupboard again. I'm so tired I need to take a shower, But now I have to do this first" Jin said while picking up all the clothes from the floor and throwing them on the sofa near the wardrobe

He was folding clothes when Namjoon enters the room who has just returned from his office.

" Oh sweetheart, you came back early from the restaurant, you told me you would be late. And what are you doing with all these clothes out of the closet?" Namjoon placed his coat and tie on the bed and walked towards Jin.

" You're asking me what I'm doing, Actually I should ask you what you did in the cupboard when I opened the cupboard all these clothes fell on the floor" Jin glared at Namjoon as he threw the cloth in his hand on the
Couch

What, I had asked the servant to clean this room before leaving right? , then how could this happen? Wait, did I lock this cupboard before leaving?

Hell yes i did that

Oh God, when will I get better?
Will I be able to do any work properly in this world or not?

Namjoon was just cursing himself in his mind when Jin's voice brought him back from his world of thoughts to the real world.

" Mr. kim I am asking you something, What were you doing in the wardrobe that you scattered all these clothes?"
Jin said with an angry voice as he glared at Namjoon.

"Oh I'm sorry love, I was just looking for an important file for my office work. And in that all these clothes got scattered"Namjoon walked towards Jin and pulled him into his arms from behind. Hugging him He buried his nose in his neck, smelling his calming scent.

" which file did you want, You should have called me and asked, I must have kept it somewhere." Jin started folding clothes again.

" No sweetheart, you were not the one but I was the one who kept that file and I also found it and I told the maid to clean the room but I locked the cupboard so  So these clothes remained scattered like this I'm sorry "

" Oh it's okey" jin said in his now calm and sweet voice His anger can't last long, especially not in front of Namjoon.

Namjoon is still clinging to him as  he was doing his work, which may be making it difficult for him to function but it's okay. He can do this much for his husband and anyway, now he has got used to it. Namjoon becomes very clingy after coming from office and in the morning.
His husband is no less than a small child

After folding all the clothes, Jin releases Namjoon's grip on his waist.
He picks up all the clothes and starts sorting them in the wardrobe while Namjoon sits on the couch watching him.

After keeping all the clothes in the wardrobe, he takes out one pair of comfortable clothes for himself to wear. Grabbing his clothes he makes his way to the bathroom to take a shower. Namjoon, who was sitting on the sofa looking at Jin, also gets up from the sofa and steps towards the bed. He has some important emails to answer so he can finish his work while Jin takes a shower.