35

In kim Mansion

Jin's Pov

After a peaceful, hot bath of half an hour, I came out of the bathroom feeling refreshed.

Actually the hot water has reduced my body pain to a great extent except my lower part which is still hurting but not as much as before.

I made my way to the dressing table to get ready for the day ahead.

My mood is very good today, I don't know why but I am feeling relaxed today which may be because now Miho's tension has gone out of my head. Or whatever may be the reason but I am feeling happiness, peace, lightness which is enough for me.

Yes, my lower body is in pain, but this is the limit, I am used to bearing more pain than this, so this is nothing to me.

I picked up my cream and was about to apply it on my face when I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I didn't even notice it until now, my neck was full of red and blue marks with fingerprints, My lips were red and slightly swollen, there were also scuff marks on my hands from the belt, which I had noticed earlier while bathing, but I had not yet paid attention to these things because I had not yet seen my face in the mirror.

" Did he intend to eat me last night? "I whispered to myself, looking at my reflection in the mirror,

these scars look good, I mean these red marks look beautiful on my white skin

oh god jin have you gone crazy what are you thinking I scolded myself in my mind for thinking such stupid things.

Who likes scars and mark's?

I shook my head, getting the useless things out of my mind.

I should think about transferring Miho to another place instead of all this unnecessary talk.

I apply my cream and body lotion and spray a little fragrance and that's it, I'm ready, looking perfect as always.

I don't need all these creams and all that because
               I'm wwh you know

But I use this to take care of my skin

ok let's stop now that's enough

I took out the charging plug from my phone to connect the phone to shi-hyun,

I know what to do now and where to hide Miho where no one will find him

As I was thinking this, I didn't realize when the phone was picked up until a voice saying hello in a slightly louder voice came from the other end.

" Hello sir are you here "

" Yes I am, "  I replied coming out of my thoughts.

" Have you thought about any place where Miho could be hidden?  It's 6 o'clock, we don't have much time, boss will be here by 1 or 2 o'clock. "

" We have 8 hours, so why are you worried? "

" We have to destroy all the evidence, so these 8 hours are going to be less for us to do all this work. "

" Okay, stay calm, it's not like father will go to the base as soon as he comes back. "

" that's the problem that he will come here straight from the airport to inspect the work done by us in his absence. before coming to meet you at Kim Mansion. "

" What, He will come here but why? "

" I don't know, he asked me to collect all the work reports and keep them in his cabin so that he can finish the work quickly and leave for Kim Mansion to meet you and specially Namjoon sir by 2 o'clock. "