22

Jin's Pov

Finally, we reached here before time. There is still 5 minutes left for 9 o'clock but I can't see Miho's car anywhere, He had said that he would meet me here but here I am not seeing any familiar car which could be Miho's.

" Jin hyung there is no one here you said we would find him here " Hoseok asked me as he got out of the car and stood beside me, looking around.

" I don't know hobi , This is the address he gave me, Maybe he is late, let's wait a bit, he will definitely come. " I told him

I stood leaning against the gate of the car, looking at the time on my watch.

Why did Namjoon ask me to wear this watch? What is so special about this watch? It doesn't even match my clothes.

Whatever may be the reason, he allowed me to come after so much drama, that's enough for now

It's a different drama every time, He can never let me go anywhere without any fight, What I was afraid of happened, in the end he fought with me And like every time, I couldn't control my anger.

But it's not my fault alone, we tried for half an hour to convince him, If he had agreed without a fight, all this would not have happened.

I was just thinking all this when suddenly the sound of a car horn pulls me back from my thoughts.

I took my eyes away from the watch and turned my gaze towards the front where a black car was now parked in front of us, Its glasses were completely black due to which I could not see inside, The driver probably honked twice to signal me to approach the car.

I stood straight and took my steps towards that car But before I could reach the window of the car, a hand stops me and pulls me towards itself.

" Jin hyung, where are you going, we don't know who is inside then how can you go near any unknown vehicle like this, it is not safe for you. " Hobi pulled me towards him and whispered in my ear.

" Hobi may be Miho is inside, that's why he is repeatedly honking the horn to call us to him. " I reassured Hobi, placing my hand on his hand and caressing it.

" but jin hyung  " And before he can say anything else, the sound of the horn comes again. I reassure Hobi and nod my head, moving my steps towards the car, Hobi is still behind me.

As soon as I reached him, the driver lowered the windows of the car, But the person sitting inside was not miho

" boss sent us here to pick you up sir, He had some important work so he could not come here himself. " The person sitting in the car told us.

" Jin-Hyung, just tell him to tell Miho that you don't want to do anything with him and let's go I'm not getting any good Vibes from this man" Hobi whispered to me clinching my arm

" ok stay calm i'm telling him " I consoled Hobi, holding him close to me.

" Okay, then tell your boss that I can't do the work for which we were supposed to meet." I said turning my attention back to the man in the car.

"But we have received orders to return with you, so we will have to take you with us, if you go as per your wish then it will be fine otherwise. " my eyes opened wide when he take out a gun and pointed it at Hoseok.

" jin hyung let's get out of here " hobi tell me  pulling my hand, But the man sitting in the car was faster than us. He signaled to the person sitting next to him and another car came from behind. 4 people came out of the car and surrounded us. Now I have no way to escape and I got Hobi in this trouble along with me.

I pulled Hobi close to me, shielding him from all of them, I know screaming or crying won't help here, So I didn't let any emotion show on my face.

"jin hyung what do we do now "Hobi asked while holding me close to him, I know that he is scared not for himself but for me, And this is the biggest fear in my mind, I know that he will not let anything happen to me and even if he has to get hurt for this, he will never back down.

I have to save my hobi at any cost, He doesn't deserve all this, This is all my fault so I will have to bear the punishment alone.

I hugged Hobie and looked at the person in the car, the other man's had now taken out their guns too,

" Okay, I'm ready to go with you, but you have to let Hobi out of here safely first. " I said

" Jin hyung , what are you saying i won't leave you and go anywhere " Hobi said in a slightly louder voice, holding my hand more tightly.

" Hobi listen to me nothing will happen to me, please go away from here, I don't want anything to happen to you because of me. " I explained to Hobi but I know that he will not leave me so easily, I have to do something else to get him out of here safely.

" No, I will not go anywhere, I will also come with you wherever you go. " Hobi said, the tears flowing from his eyes and the sadness in his voice clearly show that he will do anything for me and this is not what I want right now.

I slowly put my hand in my cout and took out the anesthesia injection from my pocket which I had brought with me in case something goes wrong And what could be more wrong than this, so this would be the best use of it.

" I'm sorry Hobi but I have to do this for you for your safety" I whispered to him,

a shadow of confusion started growing on his face, his mind was trying to understand my words but before he could understand anything, I gave him the injection, A small yelp came out from his throat as the tip of the needle touched his skin and went inside, I released the medicine into his body, taking full care not to cause too much pain to him, I am not a doctor so I cannot give the injection properly but still I try my best, As soon as the medicine started taking effect he became unconscious and fell into my arms.

I used the help of 2 men to make Hobi sit in his car before locking it.

I'm sorry Hobi but I can't put your life in danger because of me

I sat in the black car that Miho had sent, after safely placing Hobi in his car.even though I appear calm in front of hobi, I am also feeling scared, Miho is my friend how can he do this to me.

I tapped on my watch twice before the man next to me placed a handkerchief over my mouth and everything became dark.

Namjoon's pov

I was just sitting in my car watching everything happening according to my plan,

All I need is one sign now to vanish Miho from this world And so it happened that the vibration of my phone gave me that signal.

A smirk automatically appeared on my face, As soon as I looked at my phone screen.

What will happen now Miho, who will save you from me?

you have directly taken enmity with the devil

And now I will tell you that I did not become mafia King just like that, I have qualities that make me perfect for this position.

What did you think, you'd do all this behind my back and I wouldn't know.

It was your biggest mistake to think that, I keep track of your every breath,
And now it seems that your breath count has ended.

You have cast an evil eye on my love and now I will show you how far the devil can go when he falls in love and someone tries to snatch his love away from him.

see you soon miho

I am coming to cut the string of your breath

______________________________________
-----------------------------------------------------------

Mi-ho think's that everything is going according to his plan.

But dose he have even the slightest idea that A huge twist in the story awaits him ?