31 🔞

As I was drowning in darkness, I felt someone's touch on my body.

I felt a weight on my body as if someone was hovering over me, This touch was familiar to me, he is Namjoon

" how can you do this "I heard the sound of growling and a weakness ran through my body because of the depth of that voice and the anger in it. And a rough lip hits mine, This was the last one and that's it With just this one step, I lost whatever pride I had on my body.

As his lips were working on mine, I felt a hand on my cheeks. He squeezed my cheeks and even without wanting to, my lips parted into two, letting his tongue enter my mouth.

As soon as his tongue started licking my mouth, I opened my eyes and met Namjoon's angry eyes.

With my eyes half opened I was able to see his slightly blurred face, There were a few drops of sweat on his forehead and his eyes were red with anger at the corners, But what caught my attention were his tears. There were tears in his eagle-like sharp eyes.

was he crying ?

My thoughts couldn't last long when his lips started sucking mine. I could feel every movement of his tongue in my mouth, how it was reaching every part of my mouth, deep down, A taste of cigarette and alcohol was beginning to dissolve in my mouth, but i was liking it, he sucked and bite my lips but I was loving the pain.

I don't know whether it is the effect of drugs or not doing anything like this for many years but whatever it is, I was enjoying it.

As much as I was enjoying this and as much as I wanted this to continue, I was feeling the need to take a breath now.

Sensing my need, he freed my lips from his.
he dragged his lips to my ears After kissing my cheeks.

" Jin I know you can feel everything I'm doing to you so if you want to stop me there's still time " He whispered in my ear after sucking and biting my earlobe between his teeth.

I wanted to stop him, my mind was telling me to do so, But as much as I wanted to stop him. More than that my heart was begging me to keep him closer to me, My body wanted the warmth of his body, I felt a yearning for his touch.

So I stayed quiet, letting him do whatever he wanted with me.

When he got nothing in response from me except my soft moaning sounds, He rose a little above me and sat on my stomach, putting more than half of his weight on my lower stomach to take off his shirt.

I swear my eyes have never been so blessed before as they are right now, his broad shoulders, well built chest And the abs that were always hidden behind his shirt were in front of me today And believe me, this sight was no less than heaven for my eyes.

It's not that I've never seen them, I've seen them before.

Once !!

Seeing him like this, my pure eyes were becoming sinful today, some not very good thoughts were coming to my mind.

He threw down his shirt before hovering over me again, like me he too was becoming desperate to carry on with his remaining work.

"Jin, if you want to stop me, then stop me, I can stop now, but if you ask me to stop later, I might not be able to stop myself "he told me,

I had a great desire to tell him not to stop, I also want this but nothing was coming out of my mouth except a moaning sound.

He didn't even wait for my answer before rubbing his lips against mine, he sucked and bite my lips turning this kiss into a passionate one, He ran his tongue across my lower lips, asking for permission to enter. which my lips gave it to him with great pleasure before I could even think.