11

" personal attack is the best defence"
a smirk made his way to jin's face as he slide inside the car to leave for his destination

" If we know the weakness of a person then we can easily bring him to his knees, Sorry Namjoon, but you didn't leave any path for me, you forced me to press your aching nerve." Jin thought in his mind, taking out his phone he sent a message to someone

" Reach my restaurant and be careful, Namjoon's 2 man's are coming with me. "

" Don't worry about me, I'm not afraid of them. Are you forgetting who I am?
"

As soon as he sent the message, he immediately got a reply, Looks like he was waiting for his message.

" Yes yes, I know you are not afraid of anyone but if Namjoon finds out that I am meeting his enemy then it could become a problem for me. "

" Don't worry, he can't hurt you while we're alive. "

" I know he won't hurt me but I'm afraid I might hurt his feelings by doing all this. "

" If you think so, then we should not meet "

" No, I want to meet you, whatever happens will be seen. "

" Ok you come I will reach there in 5 minutes "

" Ok bye "

After sending one last message, Jin puts his phone back in his pocket.

He had just reached half the way when his car stopped with a jerk.

" what happened why did you stop the car " Jin turned his gaze away from the window and towards the driver.

" Sir Looks like there is some problem with the car, I will take a look. " The driver said, opening his side door and getting out of the car.

Seeing them, the car of his bodyguards following him also stopped. Both men come out of the car and approach the driver. Jin was sitting inside watching them, he was already getting late and now this car also stopped, He goes out of the car to ask the driver what is the problem.

" There is something wrong with the engine sir, you sit inside, I'll fix it. "
The driver reassured Jin and asked him to sit inside.

Jin sits inside the car again with a sigh, waiting for the car to start again
After 10 minutes the driver comes inside the car and the car starts again. starting to decrease the distance to his destination.

as soon as the car starts Jin takes out his phone from his pocket to call J-hope.

" I have a guest coming, so as soon as he arrives make him sit in the VIP section,I'm just about to get there
till then take care of him. " As soon as J-hope answers the phone, Jin told him everything.

" Ok Jin hyung, calm down I will take care of everything here " Jin got a reply from the other end before he hang up the phone.

After some time, Jin finally reaches his restaurant. He quickly opens the car door and makes his way inside.
As soon as he enters, he sees j-hope sitting at the counter, he quickly moves towards him.

" Where is he, has he come yet or not? " Jin asked as he approached J-Hope.

" oh jin hyung, calm down will you , and yes, he has come, I took him to the VIP section and made him sit there " Jhope said, fed up with his behaviour.

" How long has it been since he came here? "

" He just arrived 10 minutes ago "

" ok did you send him coffee or something or not "