32🔞

Jin's Pov

" You have tortured me a lot today, so why don't I give you a taste of your own medicine?

What do you think " Namjoon asked me, rubbing Gun's metal mouth with his index finger while looking into my eyes with a devilish grin on his face.

" what are you planning to do "i asked while controlling my breathing. The thoughts in my mind were scaring me to the core. Seeing Namjoon's expression a uneasy feeling start to take over me.

" Nothing, I'm just thinking of giving you a little more pleasure. Sweetheart" These words further increased my nervousness even more.

What's going on in his mind?

A shivered run through my body when Namjoon's hands reached for my shorts and I didn't realize when Namjoon took off my shorts in one fell swoop and threw them under the bed, leaving me whole naked under him.

He bit his lower lip seeing me under him like that Which make me blush a little, due to his roaming eyes on my body, the heat on my cheeks started increasing, my breathing was getting faster, my mind was wandering some not so very sacred thoughts.

He began to slide the cool muzzle of his iron gun over my skin, making his way from my neck to my thighs, giving my body an amazing pleasure that I had never experienced.

" Mr. Kim no what are you trying to do " As soon as his previous name, which i used to call him, came out of my mouth, Namjoon pressed his gun which he was holding on my stomach with such force that I felt an unbearable pain.

" What did you call me? " Namjoon growled angrily, and his eyes turned black again for a moment.

" Mr. Kim " i called out in a trembling voice, writhing in Namjoon's grip.

" No darling this is Namjoon for today " namjoon said rubbing the metal muzzle on my abdomen, The cold iron touching my hot body was giving me a different kind of pleasure.

I was really enjoying this experience even though I didn't want to.

" Now stay still and raise your ass up sweetheart let me do my work like a good boy "Namjoon said In his commanding voice tugging at the waistband of my underwear with the gun.

My body responded automatically to his commanding voice. I lift my back slightly from the sheets, letting Namjoon do whatever he wanted.

"My good boy," Namjoon said, pulling my underwear off in one fell swoop and throwing it away.

When that last piece of cloth was removed from my body, I tried to shrink and cover myself, which failed because of Namjoon and even my tied hands were not able to help me.

Namjoon's intense gaze were roaming over my body from top to bottom. Today there was no part of my body that was hidden from him.

I tried so hard to hide myself but to no avail.
I felt shy of being alone in this situation whereas Namjoon had only removed his upper clothes.

" I have forbidden you to move, haven't I? "
Namjoon said as he leaned over me, holding my legs in his tight grip.

And I'm pretty sure his grip was going to leave marks on my feet

Namjoon slid one of his slender long finger, inside my leaking hole, and I'm sure he could fill the wetness inside me, i feel so much better now, my velvety walls sucked his fingers in so well, as he was vigorously moving his finger in and out in me loud moans sleep from my lips,

He's working like a professional. His fingers know every place where to touch to make my body vibrate.

I tried to hold on to something but my hands could not reach anything to support my trembling body, my legs were shaking due to the sudden intrusion.