34

In kim Mansion

Jin's Pov

I hung up the phone and placed it aside, And decided to get up, I can't sleep, now all my sleep has gone away after picking up this phone.

my father is returning back to seoul And I am sure that it will not take much time for him to find out about the incidents that happened in his absence. I have to take some action and that too quickly.

With this determination in my mind, I removed my blanket to get out of bed so I could take some action instead of just sitting here and thinking about it.

But as soon as I tried to get up, I started having burning and pain in my lower back. I felt as if someone had beaten me badly, my head was spinning, my whole body was breaking with pain.

After a lot of effort, I somehow got up and sat down against the bed's headboard cushion wall.

" What is happening to me? " I whispered, rubbing my head with firm hands, feeling irritated by the pain.

I looked on the table next to me for water but the jug was empty and there was no water in the room.

After sitting with my eyes closed for a while to reduce the pain, I decided to go to the bathroom to freshen up.

I slowly lowered my feet from the bed to the floor without moving much to ignore the pain.

" He has really made it difficult for me to even walk. " I whispered as a glimpse of the night came before my eyes, making my cheeks red with embarrassment.

I have to admit , he was looking very hot
Just thinking about the last night making me hard again.

I slowly limped my way to the bathroom. Every step was causing me pain but I thought it best to ignore it for now.

" A hot water bath can give me some relief from this pain. "

On the other hand

( In Namjoon's 1st base )

Jungkook made his way towards the sleeping Jimin who was sleeping on the bed wrapped in a blanket.

" Jimin, get up," Jungkook said pulling his blanket over him. Who only curled up further in sleep to escape the cold breeze coming from the window.

" jimin get up your girlfriend has come to meet you " Jungkook told him while grabbing his hand trying to pull him out of his sleep.

Jimin just groaned in irritation before slipping back into sleep. He was tired, he had slept with great difficulty only 2 hours ago after completing all the work and last night's fight with his girlfriend was also a reason which kept him awake till 3 in the morning.
And all this was making him irritated now

He just wanted to sleep but Jungkook's constant calling of his name was making it difficult for him.

Jimin finally gets fed up with all these noises and opens his eyes. Only to meet Jungkook who was sitting at his feet on the bed with his blanket in his hands.

" What happened, why are you being so loud ? " Jimin asked irritably due to lack of sleep.

" wake up your girlfriend has come to meet you " Jungkook said before standing up and throwing the blanket over his face.

" Wow After fighting with me on the phone all night she has now come to meet me " Jimin said, lifting the blanket from himself and throwing it to the other side.

" I don't know all that, you quickly freshen up and come down the stairs, I will not be able to bear her for long, she is looking a bit strange to me. "