17

Jin's pov

I dragged myself inside the house and into the hall feeling exhausted I don't know why maybe because I don't have enough energy or becouse of namjoon's behaviour.

I don't know what's the matter with him why he's becoming moody nowday's

he was zoning out the whole time with me and now he left the house after dropping me, god know where

he has completely spoiled my mood. I was so happy to go out with him but now I feel that it would have been better if I had stayed at home.

My head is bursting with pain and I am feeling hungry but I don't know when Namjoon will come and when we will have our dinner.

It's not that I can't eat alone, but I have always eaten with my family, so now I don't like eating alone, I feel empty and I can't even eat properly.

As my headache started increasing, I thought of lying down for a while, maybe it would help in reducing it.

I lie down on the sofa with my eyes closed and I don't know when I fall asleep.

Namjoon's pov

Ever since I saw Jin hiding his phone from me A fear has awakened in my heart, I don't know what he is hiding from me, But with every passing moment the fear inside me is increasing, I don't know why.

I was lost in my own thoughts the whole time, which I know jin would not have liked. But I can't help it. These demons of doubt in my mind are slowly taking me under their control. Which I am unable to get out of my mind even after many attempts.

As soon as we reached home, I got a call from Jungkook. He has been contacted by Mi- ho and all these things are adding fuel to my suspicion.

Jin is hiding something from me. Mi-ho is trying to contact me. These things seem very different but I feel that they are related. there is definitely some connection between these two things.

I left the house after telling jin that I was leaving for some important work and would come back in 2 hours so that he wouldn't get stressed about me .

The penthouse was far away and it would take me a long time to return from there, so I called Jungkook and everyone to my office so that we could sit there and talk properly without any disturbance.

, As I reached the company building I saw employees returning home after completing their day. I pass them and move towards the counter. Accepting everyone's greeting and nodding my head as a resoponse.

As soon as I reached the counter I was greeted by the lady sitting there. I nodded my head asking her to take a seat and told her not to send anyone to my office except jungkook taehyung and jimin.

I entered my personal lift and pressed the number 20. The lift stopped at my office floor and I stepped out of it, walking towards my office.

I open the office door and after receiving greeting by my secretary sitting at the desk outside the door.
It's been 2 days since I came here.

I move towards my perfectly arranged desk To take a seat on my leather chair behind it, After sitting quietly with my eyes closed for a while, I called the lady at the counter to ask her to send coffee to my office.

My coffee arrives and before I can finish it my office door swings open with a thud. And I know who has come.

As the door opens, 3 people enter the room. 2 people in front laughing and 1 behind them pouting, I shook my head at the behavior of those three as they came and stood in front of my desk.

" namjoon Hyung tell them not to tease me " Jimin whined as he picked up the glass of water on my desk and gulped it down,

" Namjoon hyung we weren't teasing him he's lying " Jungkook protested