29

Jin's Pov-

After finishing the entire bottle, I decided to return to my room to calm my mind and go to sleep.

I am now feeling a little intoxicated because I had not consumed alcohol for a long time, so it was now having a slightly stronger effect on me.

When my baby told me not to take drugs after 2 months of marriage, I had given up everything like cigarettes, alcohol, but today he has brought me to such a point where I am getting solace in all these things and I am longing for them again. to get some comfort

I entered my room with staggered steps, in my drunken state I began to remember everything that had been happening since the evening.

How can Jin do this to me? I told him that no matter what he does, he should never break my trust and he did the same.

No matter what pain he gives me, I would have tolerated it, but this pain of betrayal is becoming very difficult for me to bear.

I can barely see his sleeping figure on the bed, perhaps because of the intoxication or because of the tears that welled up in my eyes while thinking about all this.

I made my way towards the bed with weak, faltering steps, With a desire to stop my spinning head by lying down.

As I lay down near him and closed my eyes to stop the headache caused by intoxication, tears started flowing from my eyes even though I did not want to.

A blurry image appeared before my closed eyes which takes me 18 years back in time

Flash back

An 8 year old child is standing behind the door of a room looking at his father who is sitting is sitting gracefully in a chair in the middle of the room, dressed in a white suit With his aura that can dominate anyone. His eyes were fixed on his feet.

Where A man lying at his feet begging for life, not for himself but for his wife and the child in her womb.

" Boss, we think he should be killed, keeping him alive can be a problem for us " One of his father's men got up from his chair and presented a suggestion to him.

" Yes boss, their gang has caused a lot of damage to us, we should kill them all. " The second man said, supporting the first one.

And within no time everyone came out in support of both of them.

kim seon-ho raised one hand in the air calming everyone down

" Kim if you want to kill me then kill me but I beg you leave my wife let my love go from here " The man lying at Kim Seon Ho's feet said while crying.

" no don't do that let us go please " The wife cried as Kim Seon-Ho grabbed the hair of the man lying at his feet and lifted his head up.

" im siwan look at yourself till yesterday you were my biggest enemy and today you are lying at my feet begging for life, People are right when they say that one cannot predict which turn life will take. " kim seon-ho said with a smirk on his face pulling im siwan's hair tightly getting a pained scream from him in return.

" Kill them all and before killing him, kill his love, his wife, in front of his eyes. " kim seon-ho ordered im siwan to be thrown down on the ground Who is still begging him to spare his wife's life

As soon as people took them all away and the room became empty, the child hiding behind the door runs to his father with many questions in his mind.

"Dad dad' he called out as he ran and sat on his father's lap.

" Yes son, what happened? " The father asked while caressing the back of the 8 year old child sitting in his lap.

" Who was that uncle who was here just now "
The child asked sheepishly, blinking his eyelids innocently.