37

where is everyone " namjoon asked the guard standing near him as he crunched down on the couch .

Jimin and Jungkook sir have returned to the apartment to get some rest after last night's exhaustion." The guard replied in a low voice.

And where are V and Maya?" Namjoon asked while looking around and inspecting the whole place.

" Sir is resting in the upstairs room and Mrs. Maya is near the girl checking her condition. "

Namjoon nodded at the guard's words, making himself comfortable on the sofa before ordering the guard to "Call Maya and tell her I have called to discuss something important."

The guard bowed to Namjoon before leaving to call Maya.

Namjoon tilted his head back, resting it on the sofa and closed his eyes, exhausted but all these incidents were not giving him a chance to rest.

" oh namjoon hyung when did you come here" V's voice echoed in namjoon's ears and he opened his eyes only to meet taehyung who was getting down from the stairs with the laptop in his hand.

"I just came to get an update on the situation." Namjoon said, sitting up with his back straight.

Taehyung just hums, seating himself on the couch next to Namjoon, placing the laptop on his lap.

As taehyung was typing something on the laptop, he suddenly stopped and started thinking about something, he closed his eyes rubbing his head gently.

Namjoon looked at him and found his behavior different. These days, he was staying away from everyone and was always silent, lost in his own world.

Namjoon took this opportunity to ask if their is something bothering him, as no one was there. Except both of them.

He cleared his throat to get taehyung's attention " Taehyung" Namjoon called his name, worry evident in his voice.

Taehyung opened his eyes, bringing himself back  out of his thoughts and looked at Namjoon, humming softly.

"Is Mr. Lee creating too much trouble for you these days?" Namjoon thought of dispelling the apprehensions first.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon in confusion at the suddenness of the question before answering " no namjoon hyung, Mr. Lee seems to be calm these days, He has not taken any such step these days which will cause any problem to us. "

" Then is there any problem in other matters? Are there any other gangs who are thinking of rebelling against us? "

" No, I have not come across any such case yet, do you suspect anyone? " Taehyung asked seriously, closing his laptop and setting it aside.

Namjoon took a deep breath, "No, but you seem to be in deep thoughts these days, is there something that is troubling you?" he finally asked, Without talking too much but considering it appropriate to ask clearly

Taehyung was a little taken back by his question. He looked at namjoon for a moment in surprise before lowering his eyes, finding himself unable to answer his question.

Namjoon observes his body language and he becomes convinced that there is something bothering taehyung and which he is hiding from everyone.

He shifted a little further on the couch and reached out his hand to place it on Taehyung's shoulder. " Taehyung if there's something that's bothering you,  you can tell me, I am like your elder brother, I have always treated you all like my younger brothers, Whether you consider me anything in your life or not but I consider you all first in my life, People call me a stone-hearted monster but I have a heart too.
I've always kept this soft and warm side of me for all of you I care about, I may be losing in the battle of my life but I can definitely be your courage if you want, Isolating yourself from everyone is not the solution to any problem.
If we ever get into such a problem, it would be wise to share this with our close ones, And I can become that person for you who will listen to all your problems and will be the first one to extend my hand to you to get rid of them, if you want. " Namjoon told him everything hidden in his heart To reassured him so that whatever problem he had, he could tell him without any hesitation.