2

Namjoon's Pov

I just massaged Jin to come to the restaurant because I had promised him to have dinner out today.

I had just straightened my coat and got up from my chair to leave When my phone rings on the table in front of me, I look at the collar and it has Jungkook's name on it.

Why is Jungkook calling me  now?
I answer the call with this question in my mind

Jungkook is my right hand man, he handles all my underworld work and is a very trustworthy person.

OTP

Hello

Hello Namjoon  hyung Where are you

I'm at the office why ?

Have you forgotten that you have a meeting with Miss Era today?

How can I forget such an important thing? I remember I had scheduled this meeting 4 days ago. How can I forget? I cursed myself in my mind

what time is the meeting

You have to be here in 15 minutes
Only 20 minutes left in the meeting.

Jungkook informed me from the other side.

ok i'm coming

And with this my phone turned off
Oh shit I didn't charge my phone Now how will I tell Jin about my meeting
This phone also had to be switched off right now, What do I do now " I thought as I ran my hands through my hair.

Fuck this all

I will finish my meeting quickly then go to the restaurant. I thought in my mind and with this determination I come out of my office

My driver was waiting for me outside with the car, I quickly sit in the car to go to the meeting.

After 10 minutes , I reach the meeting place where Jungkook was already waiting for me. He seems a little worried, he is pacing back and forth in the same place.

"What new problem has arisen now?"
I thought while getting out of the car and moving towards him

When I reached him he noticed me
and turned towards me

oh finally you're here hyung, there's a problem here" Jungkook said, while rubbing his head with one hand, while he was holding the phone with the other hand

" What happened now" I said a little irritably, I have been facing problems one after the other since morning, what is happening today?

" Our competitive group has learned about your meeting, And they have stationed some goons on the way to stop Miss Aara from coming here.
I had just received a call from Jimin and he told me about this "

" What ? We have to do something. where Taehyung ? Tell him to get Miss Era here safely. "

" Taehyung has gone to solve the problem with Mr. Lee, he can't come here "

" What's going on today? I thought I would finish the meeting quickly and  go to meet my jin But here again a new problem has arisen." I thought in my mind looking for another way

" We have to do something, hyung, it is our responsibility to protect her. She has come here from America for this meeting on our request."

" Ok, do one thing, call her and tell her that the meeting place has changed, now our meeting will be at kim mansion and send her the address "

" But hyung, will it be safe? " Jungkook said with his eyebrows raised.

" Don't worry, not a single leaf can move in Kim Mansion without my consent, so that would be the best place for this meeting. " I reassured Jungkook.

"Okay" with that he went to call Miss Era while I got into my car and drove towards the Kim Mansion.

When I reach home, I stand outside and wait for Miss era to get here

After about 8 to 10 minutes, a car stops in front of me, I stop leaning against the car and stand straight.
Just then a bodyguard opens the door  and Mrs. Era comes out of the car.

I welcome her and now we both head to my home office to start the meeting. It has taken 1 hour to solve all these crazy things. Jin will be waiting for me. I have to end this meeting quickly.

I open the door of the office and lead her towards the chairs in front. I call a maid to bring some coffee, Our meeting starts after the coffee arrives

I wanted to end all this quickly but this meeting was very important, there were many things regarding my mafia work which I had to decide.

And like this, by the time the meeting ended, another hour had passed. After the meeting, I drop Miss to the car and after seeing her off , i sit in my car and leave for the restaurant to meet my Jin.

God please Jini don't be too angry with me, I know I am such a jerk, I made him wait for 2 hours But what could I do? This was a very important meeting.

I reach the restaurant with all these thoughts in my mind. I get down from the car and see that Jin's car is nowhere to be seen. I take out my phone to call him Then I remember that my phone is switched off.

Fuck , how could i forget this ? I should have charged my phone when I went home and told jin that I would be late.

Cursing myself, I get into my car again to return home.

When I came back home it was very quiet, a little more than I liked. Looks like Jin Such is very angry with me
Otherwise he would be sitting in the hall watching TV laughing with the maid's

Yes Jin has made all the servants his friends, He says that he doesn't like being alone at home, he gets bored, so even I didn't stop him. After all, no one in this house has the courage to get too close to him, They know their limits so I have no problem with it either.

Observing the environment around me, I move towards mine and Jin's room.

I have to convince him. He never says anything if he feels bad or wants something. He never asks for anything or complains And this is the reason why sometimes I don't realize if he has felt bad about any of my words or actions.

I open the door of my room and my eyes fall on Jin who is sleeping like a small child on the bed, Half the blanket is on the ground and half is on him. It seems he kicked the blanket down in his sleep. his hair is reaching his forehead, His lips are making a pout that can drive anyone crazy Just like Namjoon who is fighting the urge of kissing him his hell out , The moonlight coming from the window is shining on his face in the dark room
He looks like an angel sent from the clouds just for Namjoon

I move towards him admiring his unbelievable beauty. I slowly put half the blanket that had fallen on the ground on him. Kissing his head softly, I walk towards the bathroom before I lose my control and do something that will wake him up.

After freshening up,  I slowly slipped on the bed under the blanket near him so that Jin's sleep would not be disturbed. I place my hand on his waist and gently pull him towards me, taking care not to wake him up. I slowly move his head off the pillow and place it on my chest.

It has become my habit to sleep in such a way that if Jin is not with me, I can no longer sleep.

" Love is so strange, I used to not even like to see him and now I can't even imagine my life without him, " smiling at my thoughts I gently kiss his head and both cheeks. I lay my lips from his cheeks to his ears

" How many times have I told you to leave the pillow and put your head on my chest then see how beautiful dreams you will have." I whispered kissing his ear softly

And while looking at him, I didn't realize when I fell asleep and got lost in jin's dreams.