𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

"We should go downstairs," I say and we go downstairs hand in hand. The weather is good for eating outside, the garden is also decorated, which I have to thank my mother and Zendaya for.
My brothers were no help, they were breathing helium the whole time and making videos and wanted Anakin to breathe helium too.
They playfully fought and used Anakin as a shield. But the little one enjoyed being used as a shield or when his uncles talked with the funny voice, he laughed loudly and often fell on his back.
Aurora is lying on my chest with a baby carrier snuggled up to Anakin sits next to his older sister while she feeds him while Hayden sits next to me.
Food is served and there is laughter and discussion. Briar Rose brushes back Anakin's identical blonde hair to her father's and wipes his mouth with a cloth.
"Hi." We all turn to each other, the voice around Trish turns a little red.
"Hi," I say and get up to hug her.
"Oh, she's so sweet." she says and nudges Aurora's cheek. "Glad you made it after all. Please sit down." I say and Paddy pushes the chair next to him for his girlfriend.
                                  ★★★
Along with blowing out the cake and playing party games, Anakin ate a lot more sugar than I usually allow him to, so the party actually went pretty well. My brothers stuffed Jax and Anakin with sweets and cake. April hissed at them that if the boys didn't sleep that night, she would bring them to them personally.
"Oh my God," I scream.
"What happened?" shout Hayden, April and Isaisah.
"He's running, Anakin is running," I say and cry.
Hayden puts his arm around my shoulder and kisses the top of my head.
Jax stands up and goes to Anakin, the two of them fall into each other's arms, April quickly takes a photo of them.
"Okay, that was a sweet moment, I'll bring them both over now," she says and takes the two boys by the hand. Isaiah runs after her with two small backpacks.
"Your girlfriend is crazy," Tom says to me after a few minutes via FaceTime.
Anakin and Jax are sitting on his bed. He waves the phone back to himself.
"She told you that she would bring them both over. So take turns," I say and hang up.
"Come here, sweet girl." I lay my head on his chest.
"Can you believe it? Anakin is already one year old," I say, and the tears come back to me.
When we sang Happy Birthday, I cried, when Anakin blew out the candle, I cried, I cried the whole time. And now I'm crying again because he turned one year old and took his first steps.
My cell phone rings, I sit up and answer the call from Paddy.
"He's walking," he yells, waving his cell phone camera at Anakin, who is still awake.
"Yes, I know," I say and grin. My beautiful little son runs through the living room where his grandparents are sitting.
"Where is Briar?" I ask.
"She immediately got into your old bed and fell asleep." he says.
Jax goes after Anakin and they both run and bang into each other, which makes me laugh because the two of them are laughing. Jax helps Anakin get up and then the two of them play again.
113