Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

Hayden has his head between my legs, licking my folds and sucking on my clit. I pull on his hair making him moan, my back arches and I feel like I'm about to come. He licks faster and sucks faster, my clit with a scream I come.
I let go of his hair and he comes up to me with a grin and presses his mouth to mine. I can taste myself.
I push his boxer shorts down, but stop him first.
"My pill has run out. We need a condom." I kiss his neck.
He opens a drawer next to the bed and reaches in and opens the package with his teeth and rolls the condom over himself.
I moan softly as he enters me, I kiss his neck, his jaw and then his mouth. As he moves inside me, I scratch his back.
,,Harder." I beg.
Hayden looks at me with a grin, he pulls out of me and lifts my legs around his waist, then he leans down to me, leans on his elbows and penetrates me so deeply that I moan loudly.
We lie next to each other, panting heavily, my legs are still shaking, I pull the fat man a little higher on my body and look at Hayden.
He smiles and pushes a strand of hair away from my sweaty forehead and presses a kiss to my mouth.
I tug on his hair as we deepen the kiss, he slides his hand under the covers and places it between my legs.
"Hayden." I murmur against his mouth. "I really have to go."
I told April I was going to see her again today. her parents got back together, which she doesn't think is great. Because the divorce was already terrible back then and the fact that the two of them were now acting in love again really affected her.
I quickly push Hayden's head away from my breasts and get up and lock myself in the bathroom, laughing.
I take a quick shower and change in the bedroom, Hayden is still lying on the bed watching me.
"You're killing me, sweet girl," he moans.
I laugh and put my panties on. I left my bathrobe on so that Hayden wouldn't have any other thoughts. The man has a hell of a lot of stamina.
He took me three times last night and twice this morning. My joints hurt a bit and I'm sore.
I can't put on shorts because my legs are still red from his tight grip.
So I pull a long dress out of my bag as I smile at Hayden, he smiles crookedly which makes him look younger.
I put my dirty clothes inside and pick up my torn panties from the floor and hold them up.
"I told you not to wear any more underwear when you come to me." He laughs and catches the torn panties.
I walk over to him and place a kiss on his mouth, which he immediately deepens.
"Hayden." I whine as he grabs my ass.
He breaks away from the kiss and rests his forehead on my stomach. I stroke his messy hair and press a kiss to it.
I pull his head up and kiss him quickly and quickly run out of the room with my bag."That was fucking mean of you, sweet girl," he screams, but I can hear him laughing.

31