34 Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

Hayden and I leave the registry office as a married couple. Hayden and I were wearing normal clothes, which wasn't bad because Hayden was right that we got married alone with Anakin, it was great and there was no fear that something could go wrong.
Hayden and I made an agreement that we wouldn't tell anyone that we got married. At home, I put Anakin in his bed for a nap, Poppy lies in front of his bed and watches him, she likes to do that.
"Hello, wife." says Hayden as I come out of the bathroom.
"Hello, husband." I say seductively, wearing white lingerie that barely covers my body.
Hayden starts to whistle.
I slowly move towards him, he sits on the end of the bed and his knees are apart, I stay between his legs.
Hayden tries to grab my hips but I slap his hand away. I slowly move my hand between my legs and start rubbing myself.
"You're going to kill me, sweet girl." He looks at me and smiles.
As I moan softly and lay my head back, Hayden hisses softly. I moan Hayden's name as the orgasm rolls over me.
I look at him again and his mouth is slightly open. I smile at him. I sit on his thigh and start moving. As I have another orgasm, I get up from Hayden's thigh. I get on my knees. I push his boxers down a little. His shaft immediately pops out. I stroke it with my hand before I take it in my mouth.
"Exactly, sweet girl." Hayden moans as I take him even deeper into my mouth.
I take my mouth off his shaft when he comes and stand up, walk around him to the bed and lie down. I spread my legs, Hayden quickly turns to me and crawls towards me.
"You look beautiful, sweet girl." Hayden kisses my thighs and licks my barely covered vulva.
He uses his teeth to pull my thong off until it hangs on my ankle and then throws it on the floor.
He spreads my legs further, he lowers his head and starts eating me, my hand immediately finds its way to his blonde hair.
When I have my orgasm, he takes off his boxer shorts and looks in his drawer for a condom. He wants to put them on, but I stop him, take the condom and slide it over his shaft. Hayden looks up at me with slightly wide eyes, I smile, then lean back again, wanting to take off my bra first, but Hayden stops me.
"Fuck, leave that on, sweet girl." He slowly slides into me, I dig my fingernails into his shoulder as his thrusts get faster.
I scream his name. He quickly puts his hand over my mouth and I understand that I should be quiet so that Anakin doesn't wake up.
He slides out of me and I turn onto my stomach, lift my butt up and he thrusts into me faster, the bed smacks against the wall and squeaks a little from our everyday "cardio training" as Hayden likes to call it.
I push myself up on my elbows and feel Hayden's thumb on my clitoris.
"Yes, yes, yes." I moan. "I'm coming Hayden, oh God, I'm going to come." With a violent thrust I come and lay my head on the pillow while my butt is still in the air and Hayden is still inside me.

★★★

"Hayden." I whisper and hold Anakin to my chest, he is glowing. Hayden is sleeping soundly. Tears flow from my eyes when Anakin starts to cry. "Hayden, wake up," I say louder.
"What's wrong, sweet girl?" he asks and sits up, he rubs his eyes and turns on the bedside lamp. His look becomes worried and panicked at the same time.
"Anakin has a high fever, I bathed him like my mom used to do with us when we had a high fever but... Hayden." I sob. "His fever isn't going down.
87