27-Richard is pregnant!

I groan and rest my head against the table in front of me. My stomach is queasy. I hate flying in planes.

"It's okay, Ash." Alex says, rubbing my back soothingly. The sparks calming me down some.

"Now I know how you felt when I was fly." I groan out.

"I didn't feel sick but I was scared beyond what you could imagine."

"Sorry, I didn't think about any of that." I mutter, leaning over the table and towards the bucket that holds my vomit. Alex holds my hair back and rubs my back as I retch.

"Maybe we can take a boat next time?" He offers, his hand sliding to my shoulder.

"No, next time I'm taking a portal."

"If the thing with your father blows over."

I lean back in my seat and wipe my mouth. I close my eyes and sigh. "Yeah, thats true."

"Are you going to be okay for a few minutes?" He asks worried.

I nod and lay my head on the table so my cheek is flat. He stands and walks to the cockpit.

I take a deep breath and close my eyes.

You will be fine, Ash. This is only a short flight.

Thanks, Angel. That's real sweet of you.

Don't forget your purpose in this whole ordeal. Your mission is to kill the assassin and let the prince live. After that you can make your decision to stay with him or not.

Ugh! I hate when people are right. I can't get close to him, even if he is my mate, because humans never survive with us.

He might be a hunter and me a rogue demon- fuck what am I now!? I'm nor a demon anymore. I don't feel that half of me. It's like I'm half empty!

What is my purpoe in life now? Will the angels accept me as one of their own? I grew up with an angel most of my life then got kidnapped by my demonic father.

Or will the demons accept me? I technically never left them but we all know how they are. They kill if they think someone turns soft. How I am alive, well, let's leave that to me being a royal.

I hear yelling before someone storms back to me. I look up and see a furious pilot. My eyes widen.

"Umm, sir?" I ask, making him look at me in shock. "Aren't you suppose to be flying this thing?"

His brown eyes how all sorts of emotions but mainly anger. He has short blonde hair cut close to his head and his head almost hits the top of the plane. He has a thin frame and grimacing lips.

"I thought it was only me, the co-pilot, and the prince. I didn't know he brought a girl along." He admits.

"Well whoop-de-fucking-do, that explained everything." I retort.

"Don't worry, the co-pilot is flying and the prince is just talking with him." He assures me.

I narrow my eyes and stare him down. "You sure about that, buddy?"

"My name is Richard, and I'm positive."

"You're pregnant?!" I ask, completely giddy.

He looks completely shocked. "No? I'm a guy. For all I have ever learned, I cannot get pregnant."

"Hey Alex!" I yell.

"Yes?" He yells back.

"Your pilot is pregnant!"