8- training rooms suck

I shrug. "They get along with me better than my own kind."

"He invited you over to the palace. You made him submit! Ash, what are you doing?"

I sigh and lay on the couch, an arm over my eyes. "Don't know. I'm kinda winging it right now."

He crouches beside the couch and lifts my arm over my head. "Just be careful. You seem fine right now so I'm going to leave. Your staff is a necklace right now. To activate it, you have to yank the chain off. Your dress is in the closet, Parker is gone for a few days, don't worry, and you spare clothes are in your duffel bag."

I yawn and nod. He throws a blanket over me and turns the lights off.

"Love you, sis. Just be careful." He says.

"I will. Love you too." I mutter out, falling asleep.

°•°•

"Hey!" A voice whispers in my ear.

Wait a second....I fell asleep alone and Damien wouldn't wake me up. I jump up and sock the person in the face. I blink the sleep from my eyes and see Ethan holding his jaw.

"Oh my...I'm so sorry." I quickly rush to the kitchen and grab an ice pack from the freezer. I place it on his jaw gently.

"Don't wake Ash up early. I might have forgotten to mention that." Damien walks in from the bathroom.

"Well, thanks for the tip hot stuff. Would've been nice to know earlier."

I laugh at the sarcasm from Ethan. Damien just looks horrified.

"Don't hit on me. It's disturbing."

"Well soooorrrrry you're good looking." Ethan rubs his jaw and hands me the melted icepack. I place it back in the freezer. Damien vanished. Why did he come back in the first place?

"You should come over today. Alex has meetings and I want to show you the cool things here." Ethan offers

"It sounded like you came to me because you are alone." I fake being offended and place a hand over my heart.

"Well, that too but I also want to show you around too."

I raise a brow at him and cross my arms over my chest.

"Okay! I'm bored without Alex and you're the only person I want to hang out with!"

"Don't you have alpha duties to take care of?" I ask. I walk into the bathroom to fix my messed up hair. I brush it out and braid it back.

I rub a hand over my marks on my arms and head back to the living room.

"The duties are done! I completed them so we can hang out." Ethan turns to begging. "Please. I have no other friends and my beta is boring."

I sigh. "Fine! I'll hang out with you today."

"Yes!" Ethan yells triumphantly. He goes to grab my hand but I step back quickly.

"Let me grab something first." I tell him. He nods and I run into the bedroom and grab my necklace. Always have a weapon on you.

Ethan grabs my wrist and pulls me behind him. I notice that everyone is out today. I get many stares from the people.

"As of right now, you are posing as my mate. Until Alex understands the connection between you two. It will make him more possessive over you and trust me, with a guy, it is hot." Ethan pulls me to his side and wraps an arm over my shoulder.

"So what creature do I have to be?" I ask. I've never seen so many wolves in one spot. Some of the girls eye me weirdly.

"Be who you are, princess."