chapter 55; 2x03

cw; smut lmfao (i didn't go too crazy dw)

'So, where exactly are we going?' Luna interrogated with a sigh of irritation as Klaus drove them out of the French Quarter, 'This is kind of kidnapping.' 

He side-eyed her before looking back at the road, 'It's not kidnapping if you got into the car willingly.' He replied with simple directness.

Luna pouted mockingly and threw her head back and after a moment of reflection, she spoke up, 'Or, I could just annoy you until you cave.' 

'Luna, as much as I crave your affection, I crave your silence even more.' Klaus shot back definitively, causing her lips to clamp shut into a tight-lipped smile.  

Luna paused and exhaled through her nose, looking out of the window, 'I'll suck you off.' She suggested. 

Klaus turned to look at her with wide eyes. He shook his head, turning away to hide the smile he was fighting, 'What? Kidnapping's okay, but you draw the line at blowjobs?' 

'Never,' He muttered before sighing in defeat, 'We're going on a witch hunt. Happy?' 

'So, this isn't some intervention where you tell me eating people isn't okay?' Luna frowned unconvincingly. 

'I'll leave the lectures to Elijah,' Klaus rolled his eyes at the insinuation, 'I'm here to let you indulge in all your desires.' 

'Okay, then why are we leaving the Quarter if they're all there?' Luna continued, hoping to catch him in a lie. 

'Not all of them,' Klaus corrected, the car stopping, 'So, I thought we'd start our tour here.' 

Luna looked out the window and recognised the house immediately, belonging to a witch that Luna had a feud with many years ago, 'She's still alive?' 

'No,' Klaus replied, his growing smile only making Luna's frown deepen, 'But her daughter is.' 

*

Eventually, their journey led them back to the Compound, the final witch on their hit list pressed up against a wall with Luna's fangs embedded into his neck, viciously draining every last drop of blood from his veins. She pulled away momentarily, looking back at Klaus who only watched, 'Are you gonna get in on this or are you just gonna stand there?' Luna raised her brows expectantly, holding up the man's body as he began to go limp from blood loss. 

His expression gestured for her to finish him off, 'You used to be more fun.' She muttered bluntly, her voice barely above a whisper before she dug her teeth back into the man's neck. Luna discarded his body once she had finished, his head almost ripped off clean. 

Klaus approached her slowly, his hand reaching up to wipe a stray bead of blood trickling down her face, licking it off the pad of his thumb, 'If you want something, all you have to do is ask.' Luna taunted quietly, a grin playing on her lips as she took a step closer, disregarding the dead man's legs sprawled on the floor between them. Her eyes didn't leave his, even when they narrowed at her. It was his move but he was staring as if he was expecting her to make another.