𝟎𝟓𝟕. 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲

MANIC MONDAY
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter fifty-seven,
Gilmore Girls — Season Three

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter fifty-seven, Gilmore Girls — Season Three

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ LUCY'S POV ]

𝐈 𝐒𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐏. Addy is twirling around in elegant circles, trying to work on her routine for her upcoming interview because my best friend── this wonderful girl── received a callback from Juilliard. In two weeks, she would be in New York, dancing in front of faculty before sitting down to answer questions.

   I couldn't be more proud of her. I knew she'd make it, and while she's freaking out about the interview, I know she's going to be fine.

   She hasn't told her mother, but she needs somebody to drive her to New York so she needs to talk to her mother. Hopefully, once her mom realises that she got an interview to a respectable college, she'll come around to the idea of Addy wanting to do dance in the future.

   Although, if her mother doesn't approve of her future plans, my dad already offered to drive her to New York which means I get to offer my support from the sidelines. However, I hope her mom pulls through and supports Addy. She deserves her mother's love and support because Addy has done so much to get to where she is right now, and everybody should be damn proud of her.

Lindsay sits alongside me, her eyes on Addy as she kicks her leg out, gliding across the floor smoothly. "She's..." Lindsay sighs contently. "She's amazing."

"Yeah, she is."

"She's going to be dancing in New York City," Lindsay says, still watching Addy move across the floor. "That's..." Lindsay chuckles. "That's really cool."

"She's going to ace that interview."

Lindsay nods. "She's such a beautiful dancer."

For thirteen years, I've admired Addy and her dancing. She's certainly a vision. She's so natural on the dance floor that Juilliard is going to be lucky to have her once she gets in. I'm confident she'll dance her heart out, and get into her dream college just like I hope to get into mine.