𝟎𝟔𝟎. 𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐲

HOCKEY, HOCKEY, HOCKEY
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter sixty,
Gilmore Girls — Season Three

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑―୨୧⋆ ˚ LUCY'S POV

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑
―୨୧⋆ ˚ LUCY'S POV

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

   𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐂𝐄-𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒, and were only in the semifinals because the Litchfield team got food poisoning. However, a win is still a win... Right?

   We arrived at the ice rink half an hour ago, and I'm currently stood outside waiting for Tristan while Lindsay and Addy find us seats. Stupid me decided not to wear a jacket, but I clearly wasn't thinking. We're about to be sat in a room full of ice, and I didn't bring a jacket. Stupid.

   Tristan pulls up, and I rush over to him the second he gets out the car. "Hey──" I throw myself forward, crashing into his body. I wrap my arms around him, revelling in the warmth. "Nice to see you too, Blue."

I squeeze him tightly. "Hi. You're warm."

   He laughs, and steps back from me. I try to move forward again so I can wrap my arms around him, but he steps away to shrug off his jacket. "I can't believe you didn't bring a jacket to this thing." I open my mouth to protest, but then he pulls the jacket over my shoulders, and all the words die on my tongue.

So maybe I forgot my jacket so my incredibly sweet boyfriend would loan me his. Sue me.

   I breathe out in relief, now feeling very, very cozy. I slip my arms into the sleeves, and I swing my arm around Tristan's torso, breathing him in. "Thank you." He brushes a kiss against the top of my head, and rests his arm around my shoulders.

We begin to walk into the building, and it doesn't take us long to find Addy and Lindsay who are gushing over their men. Yes, Addy and Nathan are back together just like I suspected, and because of that, Addy decided to set Lindsay and Dean up so they're sort of an item.

   Now our group has become six, and I think that's pretty sweet.

   Tristan says his hellos to Addy and Lindsay, and then we take our seats right in front of the glass where the boys skate, warming themselves up for the big game that could either end in a victory or in disaster.