A message from a woman to another

To all the amazing strong women out there:

Your strength is profound, even in the face of a world that too often tries to diminish it. Remember, you are not alone in this struggle. Every step you take, every voice you raise, is a defiant act of courage that chips away at the walls built to confine you.

Your worth is not defined by the opinions of those who seek to oppress you, but by the resilience and dignity you carry within. Though the road may be long and filled with challenges, know that your fight is just, and your value is immeasurable.

Continue to stand tall, support each other, and never let the voices of ignorance silence your truth. Change is slow, but it is inevitable when women like you refuse to bow down. You are powerful, you are capable, and you are deserving of respect and equality. The world needs your light—don't let anyone dim it.

My heart is literally in pieces over the suffering of women for basic safety. I wish we never have to go through such pain however the reality is too harsh to not consider. I wish a safe place for each one of you. I wish you could laugh and live.

Words cannot fully capture the pain, the anger, or the deep sorrow that you've endured. What you've been through is unimaginable, and it should never have happened. But let me say this clearly: what was done to you was not your fault. You are not defined by this horrific act, nor by the trauma it has caused.

In the aftermath, it's okay to feel broken, to feel lost, or to struggle with emotions that seem overwhelming. Healing is not linear, and there is no timeline for when you should "move on." Take the time you need, and know that it is okay to ask for help, to lean on others, and to put yourself first as you navigate this journey.

Your pain is real, but so is your strength. Even in the darkest moments

Your author,

Faiqa