41

CHAPTER FORTY ONE

"Whether you like it or not, the divorce is cancelled." I said while holding her wrists on top of her head, as she tried to escape me.

"You can't do this!" She hissed.

"Watch me." I threatened as I crashed her lips with mine again, wanting to claim every bit of her, as I continuously ushered in and out of her, making her feel my very presence, until she hollered as she reached another wave of rapture.

I withheld myself from reaching my own climax. I wanted to make sure she would whimper and cry of pleasure as much as I can control my own release. I watched as I succeeded in satisfying my agonizing desire to consume all her energy as she reached multiple waves of pleasure until I watched her lip bled as she bit it. I knew she couldn't feel the pain of biting her lower lip as her focus was no longer anywhere or anyone but the experience of her quick rhythm of unclenching and clenching inside, and exhaustion.

When I felt her whimper, tremble, and girate underneath me as I propelled her in different positions to make her feel me inside her, I started to pace to pleasure myself, and notice she kept her eyes closed. She didn't want to look at me.

"Look at me, gatinha." I said, almost pleading.

"I can't..." she whimpered.

"Why?" I asked as I continued to thrust in her.

"Because if I look at you, I might forget that I ever hated you." She admitted as tears fell in her eyes.

I gently held her chin. "Then, look at me. I beg you, Love. Look at me." I said. "Because I don't want you to hate me."

Tanya slowly opened her eyes and we stared at each other under the soft ray of the moon light. This is how I remembered Tanya, my wife. The love of my life. And loving her now made me recall the first time we made love as husband and wife. It was the sweetest day of my life, and I won't forget it until the day I pass on from this world.

"Why did you come here?" she whispered as we still stared at each other. It seemed to me she needed answers to so many questions that I am willing to answer all.

"Being apart from you is not exactly what I imagined as a happy married life." I just tried to keep it light.

"But being with you just causes a lot of problem...and... I have a son, Matteo." She bit her lower lip as tears fell from the side of her eyes. "I... I need to protect my son from you... from Isabella."

"Our son." I pointed out.

"How did you--- Who told you?" she was surprised.

"I figured it out, Love. And I'll figure out how I will protect you and our son. I am here now, Tanya. I'm not going to let anything happen to you or our son, and I wont let anyone keep us apart even if I have to give up everything just for you and Tim." I committed, before I pressed her legs further apart to enter her deeper, sending us both deep in nirvana.

I woke up feeling refreshed. I couldn't stop from smiling knowing that my wife would probably still resting now beside me because I made sure to keep her tired, and admittedly, sore. I wanted her to be immobile so that she could not protest too much. But I felt her stood up from the small bed where were resting. I opened one eye and saw her stood up. I stared at my wife's soft back down to her spine, and then to her soft behind, before she covered herself with a Yellow robe.

"Where are you going?" I huskily and sleepily asked.

"I heard something." She said. "Just go back to sleep. I'll just check the door."

"Are you sure?" I said and quickly sat up.

"Yeah," she softly said and smiled at me, before she turned to the door, and opened it.