7

CHAPTER SEVEN

"What a beautiful way to start my day, seeing you in the kitchen." I said standing at the kitchen door.

Tanya got startled and the coffee she was drinking dripped from her lips to her robe.

"Aray! Ang init!" She muttered and stood up to fan herself. I was quick to go to her, and took a tissue towel.

I pulled her robe off from her shoulders, and wiped her wet chest with the towel, not minding the beauty of her, and stopped my thoughts of her bare naked... just like last night.

"Whoa! What are you doing?" She tried to cover herself.

"I'm helping you," I said poker faced, but I knew that she knew I was toying with her.

"I can manage, thank you." She gnarled and removed my hand on top of her chest. She took the tissue from me and wiped her chest by herself.

I just stared at her as she blushed, and did not attempt to look up at me. She threw the tissue in the trash can, and wiped the kitchen table and chair with more tissue, then threw them in the trash can. Then, she went to the faucet to wash her hands.

I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I nuzzled on her neck, smelling the scent of her floral shampoo, and came close to make her feel my hard on.

She gasped but froze, as I tilted her head and nibbled her ear lobe. I gently cupped her breasts and felt her nipples hard as pearls under her silk sleeping dress, so I fondled them with my fingers. My hand continued to knead her breasts while the other travelled down to her womanhood. I realized she was not wearing underwear, which gave me an erection even more.

"I wish there's a room where I can take you..." I whispered as I turned her around to face me. I kissed her trembling lips, and licked it, hoping she would respond to me. But I sensed she was unsure how so I urged her to open her lips for me, and she did. I gently sucked her tongue, while I slip my hand inside her sleeping dress and reached for her warm, soft breast. I felt her shudder as I fondled her nipple, and heard her little soft moan. To make her soften more to me, I caressed her arm, and let my hand travel to hers. She watched me as I held her hand and kissed the palm of her hand, then lead her hand to touch my chest, and to abdomen. She gasped in surprise when I inserted her hand inside my jogging pants, but I firmly held her hand to stay there.

"Touch me, my love." I whispered and inserted my hand between her legs. I gently touched her slit which was already wet, and slowly slid a little of my finger in her slit, gentle enough not to hurt her, because she was still a virgin. Then I massaged her clit using her own sweet moist, which I have also tasted last night.

"Stop... " she panted. "Someone might see us... please..." she removed her hand inside my jogging pants and tried to push me.

I stopped as she requested, and watched her immediately wrapped herself with her robe as she hasted out of the kitchen, leaving me standing alone there, with a hard on.

I closed the running water of the faucet, and leaned on the table, contemplating why I let the beautiful angel escape me again. I sighed and turned around to clean the coffee mug she used, and realized that she forgot her tablet. Out of curiosity, I looked at it and saw my photo. To my surprise, she searched me on the net. I couldn't stop but smile. I read what was said about me because I never thought I would be on the net. It said there that I was a businessman in Brazil. It also said that I was a rich playboy bachelor.

The girls went to the dining room to have breakfast. As planned, I motioned the boys to lead the girls to empty seat beside my brothers, and to lead my beautiful angel to me.

As my brothers let the other girls sit beside them, I moved the chair and signaled her to sit on the empty chair beside me.

But, as hardheaded as Tanya was, she managed to find an empty chair beside one of her friends, and sat beside Pinkie. Then she started having breakfast.

Well, what she didn't know about me is that I get what I want no matter what, so I took my plate and stood up. I placed my plate to an empty space on the table near hers, then asked the others to move so I could put my chair.

"Huwag kayong uusod!" She warned her friends and her friends were about to do as she instructed, but I told my brothers to move. My brothers chuckled, and followed me. They pulled the chairs of the ladies beside them, which surprised the ladies. As soon as there was a space for me, I blocked it with my chair and sat down beside Tanya.

"Bully!" Tanya huffed.

I smiled at her triumphantly, and started eating my breakfast. She, on the other hand, stared at me looking defeated.

"Where are we going after this?" I asked, but she didn't answer, so I nudged her elbow with mine, which surprised her.

"What?" She asked annoyed.

"I said where are we going after this?"

"We? What do you mean we? There's no 'we'." She hissed.

I purposively smirked at her to annoy her. "Do you want me to demonstrate what I meant by 'we'?" I asked.

My comment turned her face red.

"No." I stared at her fierce but still tantalizing eyes as she stared at me, and noticed her grip on the breadknife she was holding, as if she wanted to strike me with it.

I held her hand to move the knife away from me. That's when she loosened her grip on the knife.

"Too close my love," I motioned to the knife. "Unless you want to use that to rip off my clothes." I teased Tanya who turned crimson again.

Gerard and Shayla followed in the dining room. When Shayla went to the kitchen to get him coffee, Gerard sent all of us a text message asking help because he planned to propose the following day to Shayla, but it was a secret.

Shayla returned from the kitchen, so we pretended like nothing was happening, but we all kept exchanging messages with Gerard on his proposal plan.

She reluctantly shared the text messages of Gerard with me, perhaps because she knew that we would be together the whole day, anyway.

"So, where are we going, Baba Tanya?" I asked as she shared the message of Gerard to me from her mobile phone.

"Baba? What do you mean?" She asked.

"Baba is nanny in Portuguese." I explained with a sardonic smile.

She looked at me with disbelief. "Baba? Ang feeling mo ah?" She said. She couldn't stop herself from talking in Tagalog language, which was a sign that she was surprised that I pertained to her as nanny. And if my guess was correct, she was probably telling me that I was presumptuous.

I couldn't hide my smile in amusement as I watched her reaction.

"Baba, don't you remember the rules?" I smiled, and I saw her sigh. She probably remembered that if she won't follow, she would have no choice but to stay with me in a hotel all night. And with the things that happened between us last night and early this morning, I was pretty sure she wouldn't want to be left alone with me in a hotel room.

With the way she looked, I knew she felt defeated. She heavily sighed, before she answered. "We're going to meet with the events organizer, ok? So, eat your breakfast already, because I'm not going to wait for you." She said exasperated.

"Baba, I'd like you to feed me." I instructed poker faced as I watched her jaw dropped.