27

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

5:30 AM. I woke up and reached the other side of the bed, only to realize that Tanya wasn't there. I got apprehensive and quickly stood up, not minding if I didn't wear anything to cover myself.

What if something happened to her? What if someone took her while I was sleeping? I don't know what I will do! I might just go crazy especially now that I've known what it feels like to love someone. I used to think that Papai was weak that he would commit suicide when my Mae passed away. But now that I am actually loving someone more than I love myself, I finally understood what it feels like to love someone and hold her so close to your heart as if she could be your sole reason for living, or she might just be your whole world. Losing her would be unimaginable and painful.

I immediately walked pass the open door of the porch, but I saw someone out there in my peripheral vision, so I returned. To my relief, there she was watching the waterfalls from our patio. I leaned on the door jamb to my relief, as I quietly watched her.

I felt serene inside. She was a sight to behold as her hair and the thin fabric of her White lingerie softly undulated from her smooth and fair skin. Her presence in my heart and in my life gives me an unfathomable comfort. Even if my world is chaotic now, it all seem not to matter at all when I see her... when I know she's with me... when I know she wants me... and because I know she loves me.

"Beautiful sight..." I said loud enough for her to hear as I pertained to her.

She quickly turned in surprise, but calmed down at seeing me. I noticed her blush as her eyelash fluttered when she gazed from my face, down to my chest, and I guess to my nakedness.

I tried to hide a smile at the realization that my wife wasn't still used to seeing me naked. "Despite of last night, my beautiful wife is still shy?" I said as I lazily walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Good morning, love." She shyly smiled, and kissed my nose, before slightly looking down, and turned crimson. I guess she was still not used to seeing me naked, feel my hard on between us early in the morning.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "It's still early in the morning." I said letting my hands travel to her body, in my effort to give her even a little warmth out in the cold.

She bit her lip and lowered her gaze once again. "I... I just had a silly nightmare..." she opened up and looked back at me.

"What was it?" I asked, concerned.

"It's about my family," she said almost in a whisper.

I tried to stop myself from reacting; knowing the situation of her father would make her panic.

"What about them?" I inquired trying to appear expressionless.

"I just dreamed that my mother and brother were crying. I kept asking them why, but it was like they couldn't hear me." She said looking stressed as she described what she saw in her dream. "It's getting me really worried. I want to talk to them, but if I do... they would know where I am now, and I don't want them to get surprised... especially Dad..." she said as I felt her tremble with the cold wind that passed.

I caressed her arms to give her warmth. "Don't worry." I said, and hugged her. "We will call your Mom and brother later." I promised and kissed her forehead, before I embraced her.

"Thank you, love." She whispered as she rested her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my waist.

She let out a sigh. "I really hope they won't get mad if they learn about us. It matters to me that they accept you." she murmured.