5

CHAPTER FIVE

Natahimik lamang kami nang marinig namin si Ambassador Pontes na nagsalita sa may pintuan. Nagising pala itong sa ingay namin sa billards room.

"O que está acontecendo aqui? Eu ouvi uma certa comoção. (What is happening here? I heard a commotion.)" Tumingin ito sa apat na mga anak. "Matteo, Marcus, Malik e Maximillan! É que estas meninas? (Matteo, Marcus, Malik and Maximillian! Are you giving these girls trouble?")

"Papai, estamos apenas tendo diversão. (Daddy, we are just having fun.) " Si Malik ang nagpaliwanag kay Ambassador Pontes.

Bumaling ito kay Shayla. "Milena, você está grávida. Já é tarde. Você deve dormir (Milena, you're pregnant. It's late. You must sleep.) "

"A-ano daw?" takang tanong ni Shayla kay Gerard.

"Nakikiusap ang uncle mo na matulog ka na dahil late na. Buntis ka pa naman." I heard Gerard explained.

"Huh? Imbento ka naman eh. Paano mo nalaman?" takang tanong ni Shayla.

"Gerard, pls ajudar a esposa a seu quarto. (Gerard, pls bring your fiancée to your room.)" Pakiusap ni Ambassador Pontes.

"Papai, Milena e Gerard não compreende o Português. (Papai, Milena and Gerard don't understand Portuguese.)" Paalala ni Matteo sa ama.

"Não há problema, Matteo. Mas eu entendo. (No problem, Matteo. I undersand." Sagot ng pinsan ko na ikinagulat ng 4 na anak ni Ambassador Pontes.

Magalang na sumagot si Gerard kay Ambassador Pontes. "Sim, Senhor. (Yes, Sir.)" Sabi ni Gerard at inaya na si Shayla umakyat ng kuwarto.

Sumunod naman ang mga kaibigan ko at mga pinsan ni Shayla sa pag-akyat sa mga kwarto. Ako naman, inimis ko yung mga bote na nagamit namin dahil nakakahiya naman kina Gerard at Shayla.

Nang maitabi ko na sa bar ang mga nagamit na bote ay inayos ko naman ang mga naiwang tako at billiards sticks at ibinalik sa tamang lalagyanan.

"Let's go up." Narinig kong sabi ng pamilyar na boses. Si Matteo.

Lumingon ako at nasa may pintuan ito. "I didn't ask you to wait for me." Mataray kong sagot sa kanya and kept myself busy with getting the billiard balls.

Balls? Naalala ko nga pala na kapag nagkita kami ulit, I'm going to kick his balls! Naisip ko. Subukan lang talaga niyang gumawa ng masama, gagawin ko talaga iyon!

"Are you still mad at me about the taxi cab?" He asked as he walked closer to where I was standing. His presence and nearness was making my heart pound fast.

"What do you think?" I just said, not looking at him.

"Okay, well, I'm going to say sorry that I did that, but I'm not going to say sorry for this..." he said and I got surprised when he turned me to face him and pressed his lips on mine.

I tried to push him away, but I felt a bit dizzy when he swirled me around to face him, and woozy with his soft kiss. He didn't even smell like beer, which surprised me. And as I recalled, parang hindi nga siya uminom. Hindi kaya siya umiinom?

I tried to open my mouth to talk, but the moment I parted my lips, his tongue invaded inside and I felt his tongue gently touching my own tongue, as if they have their own dance inside our locked lips.

And as he move in and out of my mouth, I also realized that his hand was already under my skirt, caressing my love button which was still protected by my underwear.

My heart beat faster and I felt like I was gasping for air.

"Tanya," he groaned. He stopped kissing me and cupped my face.

"I'd like to taste you."

I wasn't sure what he meant, but whatever it was, I just said yes habang hilo sa paghalik niya sa'ken. I got shocked though when he knelt and I realized he has already pulled my underwear down. I felt embarrassed and tried to pull my underwear up habang nakatungkod sa billiards table, pero he stopped me, and I felt his finger quickly went between my folds. At dahil sa movement ko ay may natamaan siya in between my folds that hurt me. Napa-aray ako, but he wrapped his arm around my waist as he was kneeling down, and touched my slit. He massaged a part of my folds that made me gasp in unexpected pleasure.

"You're still a virgin?" he whispered.

I blushed and shyly nodded as I quickly looked at him, then watched what he was doing to me, at napakagat labi sa naramdaman ko. I felt thick liquid come out of me. He pulled his hand out and saw that it was wet. Tumingala siya sa'ken as if his eyes were communicating with mine, flirting with me, and telling me he was about to do something so I should be prepared for it. He kissed my tummy, then down to my abdomen, papunta sa love button ko. He tried to reach my slit with his tongue and I felt it. I felt his tongue moving under the curve of my love button, trying to penetrate my folds. Napaliyad ako sa billiards table habang nakahawak dito for support. A moan escaped my mouth, and he stopped.

"Hush..." sita niya.

"So-sorry..." mahina kong sabi habang habol ang aking hininga. Napakagat labi ako at napapikit ng mata, as I felt his tongue playfully moving in my slit. While his hand was massaging the upper part of my slit that sent electric sensation all throughout my body.

I could feel that liquid was about to come out of me, and I wouldn't be able to stop my scream kaya before I could reach that ay pinilit ko na siyang tumayo. But he still did not stop. His hand was quick and I felt it inside my blouse. He pushed my blouse up that exposed my breasts and he pulled the cover of my brassiere. He sucked one tip and licked it, making it hard as a pearl. The sensation it gave me made me more weak. It was my first time to feel that way, and I never expected that I could just give in to this fast! I felt worried for myself. What will become of me, after this? Sigurado pagtatawanan ako ng lalaking ito! I have to stop this habang may natitira pa akong kaunting kahihiyan. Pero sa ginagawa ni Matteo ngayon, hindi ko mapigilan pagbigyan ang need na nararamdaman ko. He licked my other tip and caressed it with his thumb, while he licked and nibbled the other.

"Matteo..." I uttered, finally.

"Yes, Tanya..." he whispered as he quickly kissed my breasts, tummy, and was about to go down again.

"Please." I gasped as he kissed me all over. "I know I'm drunk..." I said catching my breath as his hand was masterfully busy with my love button. "Tomorrow, I am very sure... I would regret having allowed myself to do this with someone I just met today..."

"Okay," he naughtily smiled. "But, before we end thi, I just want to make sure you won't feel frustrated." He said in between kisses on my lips, before going down on me.

I tried to push him away below me, but his arms were like stone. It wouldn't budge. As his arm was around my waist and his tongue was sending me shivers as he licked me, I felt a surge of liquid almost coming out of me.

"Matteo, there's something going out of me..." I tried to push him away in confusion and embarrassment, but I was almost reaching my peak. I heard his muffled laugh as he continued licking me. "It's there! Almost there!" I panicked pero napaliyad ako as the liquid came out of me and I moaned in pleasure. It was like all my strength went there. It felt wonderful, but at the same time, I felt so sleepy and weak.

I felt him still licking me down there as if he was cleaning it with his tongue. I tried to push his head away, and make him stop, pero matigas ang ulo. Ginawa pa rin niya ang gusto niya.

"Wider," he instructed and then continued to clean me up. Then, he pulled my underwear up at inayos ang damit ko. "Come, I'll help you to your room." He said and scooped me up. He climbed the stairs while carrying me na pa-bridal style habang ako naman ay lutang, nanghihina, at hilo.

When we reached the door of the girls' room, hinalikan niya ako sa noo.

"I like you, Tanya. I'm attracted to you." He whispered to my ear. "I hope that when you wake up tomorrow, you won't feel regret about what we did. If you're not ready, I'm not going to force you. But, I do hope we won't stop doing this." He said, but was unwilling to move from where we were standing, as if he was waiting for me to promise him that we won't stop doing what we just did.

"Good night..." I said, unable to think.