13

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"M-MATTEO..." she moaned as I snuggled on her neck, while I massaged her bosom, and pressed her thighs apart under her blanket and my towel that were between us.

I didn't say a word. I just concentrated on my need to touch her... kiss her... and taste her.

Slowly, I removed the blanket covering her body, but she tried to cover herself by reaching for the blanket again. I reached for her hands to stop her, which took her by surprise. I gazed at her as I raised her arms up her head, and watched her bosom heaving up and down.

I saw her face flushed and she looked away from me.

"Look at me, love." I whispered and gently held her chin to face me.

I saw her gulped and shyly looked at me.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" I said as I gazed at her naked beauty.

"Matteo, I feel very shy," she tried to sit up and cover herself with the blanket, but I stopped her. I have never seen a naked woman this beautiful!

"Relax my love..." I came closer and gently kissed her lips, and travelled my kisses to her neck, down to her chest, and back to the tips of her soft creamy peaks, while I pushed her legs apart with my hands, and massaged the apex of her slit, slowly and gently making her used to my touch.

I heard her moan, and squirm in pleasure. She held on to my shoulders and arched her back, pressing her head on to the pillow as she let her hands travel to my back. Her touch was gentle, but it made me even more excited so I explored even further by letting my finger slide up and down to her slit, and watched her response.

She closed her eyes, and bit her lower lip as I watched her peaks rise and fall as she panted. I know it was her first time as I watched her raw expression of pleasure and surprise as I kissed and touched her. And whenever she would moan, I would watch her get disoriented with the pleasure that it was giving her.

"My Tatania..." I hoarsely whispered. "Posso mantê-lo? (Can I keep you?)"

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "What did you say?" she asked still disoriented.

"I said..." I paused. I felt the strong beat of my heart. I was somehow afraid to tell her what was on my mind, but my heart said to take the risk of telling how I feel for her, regardless if she would accept it or not. "Can I keep you?"

She looked at me with a smile curving on her beautiful face. She raised herself to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, then passionately kissed me. I immediately responded and caressed her back as we kissed, while my finger was gently caressing her down there. I heard her moan as I tried to gently swipe the tip of my finger on her moist slit. I watched her shudder and arch her back at my touch. I watched her moved and couldn't stop but be in awae. I was too bewitched with her beauty.

"Bonita donzela... (Beautiful maiden...)"

"Matteo!" She flushed as she closed her eyes, and bit her lip, as she moaned.

She whimpered in pleasure which was a good sign for me, so I tried to insert my finger between her moist folds to test if she was ready to let me in. But, she suddenly closed her legs and I saw her pained expression. So, to make up for the pain, I travelled my kisses from her face to her bosom, down to her stomach, then to her folds. I sucked one fold of her flesh, and included her love button which made her shiver as she held on tight to me. I inserted my tongue inside and felt her still tight, so I continued to fellate her to make her lubricate more.