CHAPTER SEVEN

Dear Kassia, you're smiling a lot more now

Dear Kassia, you're smiling a lot more now... I love to see you smile.

Would you be offended if I told you I'm falling more and more each day for your smile. I want you to have this Gardenia... because I have a crush on you but I don't have the courage to ask you to be just mine.

Yours Truly, Flower Boy
...

"You're waving... at him?"

"What's wrong with that," Kassia asked Indigo slightly confused. "He's my friend."

"The social pária is your friend," Tamera questioned in an incredulous tone giving Indigo a look. "Since freaking when?"

"Since a while ago and please don't call him things like that anymore. His name is Taemin so, just calling him by his name is fine."

Kassia felt very protective over Taemin.

Maybe because she had gotten used to protecting his name and their relationship to anyone who asked.

Kassia walked towards Taemin holding an expensive Hermes shopping bag. Inside was the grey jacket Taemin had given her to wear three Tuesdays ago.

She meant to return it but, she was enjoying wearing it at home. It was comfy and smelled like him.

"Taemin, I've washed your jacket and am returning it. Thank you for letting me borrow it for so long."

"You're retuning it in an expensive shopping bag?"

Taemin was a bit taken aback. It was only a random grey H&M zip up jacket.

Sometimes he forgot that Kassia was a rich girl. But moments like this showed him that they lived different lives.

"What? I only had this one around - you prefer something else-"

"Nah it's cool, thank you." Taemin took the chance to hug Kassia. Kassia returned the hug feeling happy that he had initiated it.

She liked physical touch.

She liked it ten times more when it came from Taemin.

Taemin was more reserved about it but, he liked Kassia's touch. Whether it was fixing his hair or hugging him, it felt good.

Her heart beat super fast each time they hugged but, she really liked the way he smelled.

Taemin spotted Javier looking at them getting a weird taste in his mouth. He was just a creep. And whenever Taemin saw Javier in Kassia's vicinity, he didn't want her to be alone with him.

"Should I walk you to class Kassia?"

Kassia shyly nodded trying not to show she was super excited.
...

"I think you and Taemin like each other."

Kassia would have broken her neck if it snapped towards India any quicker.