CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

"Kassia did you find it hard? These freaking exams are going to kill me

"Kassia did you find it hard? These freaking exams are going to kill me."

"It wasn't that bad, the trick question was just a matter of reading the problem twice and- well, at least for bioengineering. It was surprisingly easy."

India just groaned banging her head on the desk.

As a sociology student she was struggling - she thought every college student was struggling during exam season.

But here was Kassia... the anomaly.

Clear headed.

Calm.

Collected.

Happy even.

India was certain that she had befriended an alien. She heard rumours that Kassia was the best for a reason but seeing her in action during exam season felt unreal.

Creepy almost.

"You're an absolute beast Kassia," Zara sighed rubbing her temples. "Like how are you the only student who is calm in all of this? Susan collapsed mid exam!"

Zara was stressed. But she knew she had done just enough to pass her literature exam.

She could breathe a sigh of relief.

Just barely.

"I'm stressed too guys," Kassia smiled softly, not fooling anyone. "But at the same time, don't you think competing to be number one is part of our DNA? Humans were born to compete!"

"So... how is Taemin," Georgia asked with a smile. She desperately wanted to get off the topic of exams. She knew she had bombed her maths exam that morning.

Whoever told her to get a mathematics degree, was a fool.

"He's like in training camp," Kassia swooned thinking about how good he looked. "But he makes sure to talk to me every night."

"You guys are actually so cute," Zara pouted. "When is his debut match again?"

"In like three months so, he's working hard. Extremely hard... he just looks edible right now."

Kassia could literally just feel her panties dampening at the thought of Taemin. Kassia's man was just so sexy.

"Is that why you're so calm," India teased. "Sis, let me find out you're getting weekend dick. Flying to San Francisco to ride something."

"Yuck India," Kassia laughed knowing she would totally do that, "he's the type that thinks sex hinders match performance. So for now, I'm letting him think it hasn't been disproven."

"So you and Taemin have never slept together? But you literally can't even keep your eyeballs away from one another?!"

"Taemin likes to take it slow and I don't mind. It'll happen when we're ready."