FINALE

- A FEW MONTHS LATER -

"I am very proud to present, this year's Valedictorian and Summa Cum Laude, Kassia Domingos!"

Kassia walked to the podium with her head held high.

She had a lot to be proud of.

At this point, everyone knew what had happened, what she had gone through the last few months and how she overcame it all.

Students probably thought they had a chance to take her spot when she was dealing with the Javier stuff but, Kassia wanted to prove it to herself and everyone.

She wanted to wanted to prove she was the best.

Even without her mother.

Even when no one was telling her what to do.

And she had promised her boyfriend that she would get him a flower garden.

The job offers she had gotten from her exceptional performance and a dash of nepotism, told her she could afford it.

But even looking into the crowd with a million familiar faces, there was only one face Kassia wanted to see.

She felt ashamed to say she wanted to see it more than her father's smiling face or her friend's beaming smiles.

Kassia wanted Taemin.

He knew today was her graduation day and he said he would have attended but, she hadn't seen him.

That disappointed her.

Every time she went to San Francisco he literally picked her up and got sad when she left. She knew his debut match was coming up but he had promised to be there.
...

"Kassia."

Kassia turned looking at India. She looked at her friend in curiosity, not missing the knowing smiles the people closest in her life shared.

"It's for you," India smiled handing her the single white flower and note.

White hydrangeas symbolise honour. It has been my honour to watch you do the best speech ever. I'm glad to be part of your life - thank you for letting me do that.

Yours Truly, Flower Boy

A wide grin almost split Kassia's face in half. For her, Flower Boy was like the clog that started turning the wheels of destiny.

He made her smile.

He noticed things about her that no one around her at the time did.

He saw right through her in the best way.

"You guys met Flower Boy?! Can you tell-"

"Your next clue is waiting at the cafeteria," her father cut off with a smile. "He wants you to complete the bouquet."