A BABY'S BREATH BOUQUET

"They're so ready to come out

"They're so ready to come out."

"I'm ready for them to come out too."

India smiled resting a hand on Kassia's stomach. Georgia and Zara beamed too at their pregnant friend.

The girls had managed to stay good friends even all these years. Even with the rapid changes that came with life after college they managed to navigate their friendship to a comfortable space.

Unsurprisingly Kassia was the first one embarking into motherhood. And her friends were supportive of this next chapter for her.

The baby shower was so cute.

Neutral tones of baby blue and white decorated the garden. Various baby's breath bouquets adorned the space.

A flower Taemin told her symbolised a pure and innocent heart. Kassia found that to be perfect on this occasion.

Kassia literally looked like she could give birth any second. She felt like it too.

It wasn't like the couple to leave things late but there was only so much that could be done in terms of Kassia's career, Taemin's career and life in general. Especially now that Taemin's extended family was in the picture.

They were busy people during a busy time.

Plus, the couple wanted to be on good enough terms with Taemin's family so that, inviting them to the baby shower didn't feel awkward.

"Babe, here's some orange juice, are you feeling okay?"

"Perfect, thank you," Kassia smiled kissing Taemin's cheek.

Kassia and Taemin were soon swarmed by his little cousins. He had two aunts and an uncle; his youngest aunt had two boys under fifteen that were obsessed with him.

Turns out Taemin was very popular with the men in the family. Just something about men and fighting. Kassia understood though... her man was a UFC champion.

He was the one.

Daniel and Christian, Taemin's younger cousins wanted to play fight all the time and for Taemin to praise them.

"You don't want to sit down sweetheart," Inha asked her granddaughter in law with a worried look. The older woman rested a hand on Kassia's lower back. "You've been waddling around- aren't your feet hurting?"

"Just a bit but-"

"Taemin," the older woman called, "come help Kassia-ah sit down- she's waddling all over! Come here!"

Kassia smiled at the woman feeling very protected. Maybe her own mother wasn't loving or caring but Inha really treated her like her own.

And through her actions, Kassia understood that Inha genuinely cared for her. That was something very important to her.