CHAPTER FOURTEEN

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT, DO NOT FORCE YOURSELF TO READ THIS IF IT IS TRIGGERING 

Kassia wandered around the hallway blindly.

How hard could it be to find a toilet?

She had pushed one or two doors quickly apologising after finding people making out. In a weird way, that made her miss Taehyun a lot.

She wanted to make out too. She wanted her baby-

Kassia gasped as she was forcibly pushed against a wall. Her whole face was practically mushed to the wall as a strong pair of arms held her there.

She thought she was hit by a truck for a second.

She tried pushing against the wall but she literally couldn't.

She was terrified and she felt sick.

In that moment she was starting to regret being drunk. She wasn't the strongest but, she definitely wasn't this slow usually.

"What-"

"You thought you were just going to keep shaking ass and I wouldn't do anything?"

"Javier," Kassia asked completely confused. "This is not funny-"

Because it had to be a joke in her mind. It wasn't a funny one but, he couldn't be serious. She was convinced she was being punked.

"You think I'm playing," he hissed pushing his bulge into her back. "I told you I wanted you. Several times."

Kassia felt so disgusted and scared.

All the words got stuck in her throat and all she could do is sob. She could hear Javier talking to her but she couldn't process anything with him still pinning her against the stupid wall.

She was just hyper aware that his bulge was not moving and she wanted it to stop.

All of it.

"I don't want this Javier- please let me go. If you do, I p-promise I won't say anything to anyone. Please just stop-"

She thought she could make him come to his senses.

He clearly wasn't thinking clearly.

"I saw you first, why should he have you? You just need to- fuck, your ass is so fat."

Javier held her in place with one hand whilst the other slowly lifted her short dress. Her full ass and thong on display.

Why was this happening to her?

Kassia had never felt more violated, ashamed and disgusted in her life. She just kept thinking it was her fault for wearing this damn dress.

Kassia just didn't want him to go further than any of this.

"Let me go Javier," Kassia cried hysterically trying to get him to release her hands. "You're scaring me- I don't know what you're doing-"

He shushed her tightening the grip on her hands. "Shut the fuck Jo or I'll make it hu-"