CHAPTER ELEVEN

Dear Kassia, have you ever seen a pink camellia? They're so beautiful but even so, you're more beautiful

Dear Kassia, have you ever seen a pink camellia? They're so beautiful but even so, you're more beautiful. They mean I long for you and... every time I see one, I can't help but think of you.

Yours Truly, Flower Boy

Kassia stared at the flower completely mesmerised.

This had to be one of the prettiest flowers, Flower Boy had ever, ever gotten her.

Heck... it was the prettiest flower she had ever seen.

She even blushed at the thought of someone longing for her - it made her desperately want to meet the person who made her heart race in this way.

But Flower Boy had some competition because Kassia's heart also longed to the shy boy who was a fighter.

Her Teddy Bear.
...

"You wanted to eat this, right?"

Kassia smiled gratefully as everyone in the corridor stared. They had never seen her smile that brightly. It was like she was glowing.

It wasn't everyday that Taemin Lee talked to anyone nevermind, the school's favourite girl.

Everyone wondered how that happened.

"Real bad," she smiled hugging him. "You're the best Teddy."

Taemin hoped Kassia wouldn't see him blushing at the nickname. Not that he'd ever complain because, he liked seeing her back to her usual self. He never wanted to see her down and upset again.

If calling him a nickname kept her spirits up, Taemin was happy that was all it took.

"No problem, there wasn't a queue- if you start eating now, you can get to class in time," Taemin rushed trying to get his temperature back to normal.

Kassia could have left it there but, she had found a new hobby... teasing Taemin. Not a lot of people knew but he was surprisingly shy and timid.

He blushed easily when teased too.

If she said something raunchy, he got adorably bothered.

He liked physical contact but never sought it... Kassia was obsessed with keeping this version of him to herself.

"Why don't you have a cute nickname for me," Kassia asked staring cutely up at him. "Teddy Bear is so cute for you - I want a cute nickname too."

"It wouldn't sound cute if I said it to you," Taemin tried reasoning running a hand through his hair.

How could it sound cute when he was a tall, muscly guy? Taemin thought he'd sound stupid. Even if some nicknames almost slipped sometimes.