A Best Friend I Can Talk To

The following week was so much fun. Everyday I had sword training with Annabeth, and I was learning quickly. Even I have to admit that I am really good. I constantly talked to Nico. To be honest, he is cute. And he is really nice to me. I feel like I'm coming out of my shell. I used to be so quiet, but now I find myself talking a lot. And I am not afraid to say what I'm feeling. I think that I'm finally changing. I fit in here too. Everyone here is just like me. We all have the same troubles, and we all look after each other. Camp Half-Blood is the greatest thing that could ever have happened to me. I try to talk to Olympia as much as I can. And sometimes when I'm with her, Percy is there too. And he keeps flirting with her. I don't know if she realizes it or not, but I really need to talk to her about that. Annabeth is like the sister that I never had. We are so much alike, and I am so glad that I found her. I have tried to talk to everyone of my brothers and sisters, and I've discovered that we are all alike, but different in our own ways. They have all come to accept me. They have welcomed me with open arms, and I'm so thankful for that. I was walking around, since we had finished rock climbing early, and I saw Olympia. She saw me at the same time, so she waved at me as she walked over. I smiled and greeted her, "Hey! How are you?" I gave her a hug and she returned it. We sat down on the bench that was behind us. "I'm good! What have you been up to?" I responded, "Nothing much. But I have a question," I said waiting for her to signal me to go on, "Do you and Percy have something going on between you? Because he is always flirting with you everytime he sees you and you do it right back. You guys are adorable by the way." I said, waiting for her reaction. She blushed a deep crimson red. "Okay. To be honest, I do like him. But I doubt he would ever like me like that." I shook my head. "You are so clueless hunny. He LIKES you. He seriously likes you a lot. I can tell. You should do something about it. Take the next move. Do something!" I told her. She seemed to be deep in thought, thinking of what I just told her. "Well what about you? Is their someone that you like?" The first person that popped in my head was Nico. I blushed. "Well....There is someone that I sort of, kind of like. It's Nico. Son of Hades. He may sound like he is a mean person because of his father, but he is so sweet! And he is adorable and he is always talking to me! I feel like I can be myself around him." Olympia squealed. "I need to go with you sometime to talk with him! I want to see how he acts around you!" I laughed. "I miss my Dad though. And I'm sure you miss your mom, grandma, and Delly." She nodded and looked down. "I really do. I hope that Delly is doing okay. I worry about her all the time. I really love her. Adopted or not, she is my sister." Her eyes were watery, I leaned my head on her shoulder and wrapped my left arm around her. "I get it. But just think about it. We live in this magical place. Full of magical creatures and people. This is like one of my greatest fairytales ever. I've always dreamed of living like this. I've always loved Greek Mythology. And now that I know it's real, it just blows my mind. I'm so happy here." I said. She nodded and smiled. I jumped up and put out my hand. Olympia grinned and grabbed it, and I pulled her forward. We both continued walking. We talked about random things that popped into our heads. It's nice having a best friend that I can talk to.