Theia

It took us an hour to get to Philadelphia. While we were on the train, we discussed how we were going to find Theia. But we hadn't come up with much. By the time we got there and off the train, we still hadn't figured anything out. There was a small cafe right by the train station so we decided to rest there for a little bit and to have some snacks. There was only one worker there, and it was a young girl who didn't seem interested in us. She went through a door that said ' EMPLOYEES ONLY' after she took our order. "Okay. How exactly do we find Theia?" I asked after a long period of silence. Olympia was setting beside me because she was still ignoring Percy. I don't know when she is going to forgive him, but I hope it's soon because we all need to work together to get Theia to agree to help us. Percy was the first to speak up, "Well I think she knows that we are looking for her. So it shouldn't be that hard." That's when I heard a woman's voice say, "No it shan't. Because I knew that you were looking for me. Well here I am." It was a lady who looked to be in her early 30s. She wore a bright yellow sundress, her blonde hair was pulled up in a delicate bun with braids wrapped up with it. I looked into her eyes and they were literally, glowing like the sun. They were a bright yellowish orange. "Hello Theia. We are seeking your help." Nico said. "Yes, and what exactly for?" Theia questioned as she pulled another chair up to our table. She sat gracefully down, with perfect posture. Just looking at her is enough to make any girl envy her. Percy seemed to sit up straighter, and I groaned internally. That boy had better learn how to control his hormones around women because he can't afford to screw up again. But it was like Percy read my mind because he immediately slouched a little bit and he lowered his gaze from Theia's young face. "Well the whole demigod race is in danger, and we were sent to find you so you could help us." I said in a quick breath. Afraid of her declining. Theia set there for a moment, humming to herself as she thought it over. "What exactly is endangering the demigods?" She questioned. Olympia leaned forward, "Well, we weren't given that information. We were only sent on this quest to find you and to ask you if you would please help us." We were all annoyed at Theia, because she had to sit here and think it over when we have been through hell and back just to get to her to ask her for her help. But we were also nervous because if she declined then, I fear the worst may become of us demigods. I finally let out the breathe I hadn't realized I was holding when Theia said, "Well alright. I don't see the harm in helping you."